List of licensed cultivations/ producers in each state

Cultivation producers in each state

14 Likes

Great resource man :fist:t3: now just gotta hope people can figure out the search bar

2 Likes

for $100 per hour I’ll cold call for whomever can’t :tipping_hand_man:t3::joy:

4 Likes

Great resource. Let me fire up a scraper. Anybody want to buy a canned list? LOL.

1 Like

What a list! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

As new sites are found I’ll of course update the listings as well. It was very interesting to compile this all in one. I’m honestly very surprised it hadn’t been done here prior. But I’m glad it has been made now. Hopefully this will also help those searching to find and cross examine with ease for better pricing than what 2nd hand brokers do.

Illinois url only shows a broken image link for me, just fyi.

1 Like

Thank you for that! I fixed the link and completely made it separate underneath that section :call_me_hand:t3:

i like that the link for Kentucky also shows that 2 sisters from Louisville wrote and copyrighted the Happy Birthday to You song back in 1893.

1 Like

Hahahah, while I was getting the states I found a link that had back links as the list and it formatted with some of them nicely to have cool fun facts and other stuff I like it lol

Thanks for the list. We made the list, just hoping we can stay on it in the upcoming two weeks.

1 Like

Hey brother, youve got West Virginia links under Virginia list.

1 Like

I think the case with a few of those if they use the same backlink to a main site, in my notes I made the post with I’ll check it cause that’s where they all were formatted properly. Once copy pasted here it throws a few sections off. I’ll work through it throughout the next day or two, thank you for the catch!

Double checked it, that’s weird I think that may just be the same website link but a separate section to Virginia specifically possibly? I’ll start to cross check some of the listing in the WV links too to be sure

1 Like

If you put the bracket next to the parenthesis it will fix the links

](

1 Like

Just going to leave this here for anyone wanting to go beyond the text editor.

3 Likes

Lotsa people confuse wv with va. Our laws are drastically different. Judt want those reading to know for sure the details. Kudos for your posts!!

1 Like

I noticed when I was spacing things out it did tend to mess with a few of them that way, I’ll go back through and fix it up here later tonight or tomorrow.

I do appreciate that! @Miles-Beyond, I did notice WV only had so many available as well on their list so that is why I figured to cross check them cause it links a whole bunch on the link under the Virginia one that has wv in its link, so if it’s a faulty one we can definitely remove it, atleast one of the links under each section works for those areas, I hope everyone does their due diligence while searching!

Looks like the TN list is incomplete or something. Somehow they missed the largest licences :joy:

1 Like

Gotta love it :joy: it would be neat to be able to confirm with each individual listing as well but that’s more than I’ll put in unless contracted to do so. I mean if someone wants help I’m down