Liquidation Sale: Industrial Packaging Solution, Co2 Extractor Skid & Wipe Film Evaporator

Hi guys. I have the following liquidation units for sale.

1. A never-used industrial-scale packaging solution that includes the following turnkey setups:
  • A Dried Flower setup capable of processing up to 6,000 units per hour (100 units per minute).
  • A Oil Fill setup capable of processing up to 4,500 units per hour (75 units per minute).
  • A Finishing setup capable of cartoning up to 3,600 units per hour (60 units per minute).
  • A Tax Stamp Machine capable of stamping up to 7,200 units per hour (120 units per minute).

The above items can only be purchased as a collection, not separately. The liquidation price of the equipment is $1,256,905, which is 50% Off.

1. A Co2 Skid by Vitalis that includes the following:
  • Q90S: CO2 Extractor Skid with 90L capacity (used only for 120 hours).
  • Chiller, pumps and all other ancillary equipment for biomass extraction.
  • Remote installation and training.
  • The unit is EU-GMP Compliant.

The price of the equipment is $286,000, which is 50% Off the invoiced price of the equipment.

1. A 2-stage Wipe Film Evaporator and Short Path Distillation Skid by Sciphy (Capacity 10 liters per hour). Comes with chillers, pumps and other ancillary equipment. Original price was $400K. Being sold for about $200K.

Contact me for any details, as it’s a bit impractical to post multiple links to pictures/video in one post. Cheers

1 Like

Can you dm me or post an exact link to the model of the wiper and spd by sciphy

1 Like

Sure. I sent it to you