Liquidation Sale: Full Precision Extraction Lab

Hi everyone. A turnkey still-in-the-crate extraction lab made by Precision is for sale. The package includes everything from Extraction through Distillation, as well as Installation, Training and Factory Warranty. The setup will only be sold as a complete package.

Package Includes:

• X40 MSE: Multi-Solvent Extractor made by Precision Extraction, Extracts up to 575 pounds per 8-hour-shift.

• ASE 100: Solvent Recovery System made by Precision Extraction, Recovers up to 100 liters per hour.

• CDU 3000: Short-Path Distillation System made by German company UIC GmbH.

• FP1: Filter Press made by Precision Extraction, Filters up to 3,600 liters per 8-hour-shift.

• EXP1: Custom C1D1 Room made by Precision Extraction.

• EXP2: Custom C1D1 Room made by Precision Extraction.

• All necessary Chillers and Pumps.

• All necessary Ancillary Equipment.

• Precision Extraction provided Installation.

• Precision Extraction provided Training.

• Precision Extraction provided Warranty.

The liquidation price is $444,736, which is 50% off the original price. Please message me for additional details. Cheers

1 Like

This just hurts my heart

6 Likes

Is this it…

1 Like

Hi there. Can you send me a full list of chillers included on this?

I am interested.

Thank you.

575 pounds per day is laughable with the precision x40

2 Likes

Ya no kidding, never liked any of there equipment even when tested the judge back when they started. Just not designed right, only works on paper not in real ife

Absolutely agree! 120 at best

1 Like

With hydrocarbon I get 3 runs and a cleaning run done in 8 hours. Each run has 3 columns with about 12.5 pounds of fresh frozen. I am doing about 112.5. wish the material columns were 6 inch so they had high pressure clamps instead of the stupid asme ones. Then they would probably be sized right to be able to run all four columns. With 120 pounds of tane I’m already pushing it doing 37.5 pounds. It is a solid baseline you can modify info a kick ass setup. Seems that is about best you can hope for these days.

Are you interested in the chillers alone, or the full package?

I will make you a serious offer for the x40 MSE with the heaters and chillers and GC5000 recovery pump. I am not interested in the rest. I could complete the wire transfer today if we can come to an agreement

Hi. The setup will only be sold as a complete package, as it’s all crated, CRN-stamped and unused.

I’m interested. Do you have more then one of these packages?