A licensed Turnkey extraction business 30 minutes from Chicago is for sale. It has a capacity for processing 2,000 lbs. of biomass per day from raw plant material to crude oil, distillate or other concentrates.
The liquidation price is $2.6 million, which 50% the estimated USD5.2 million value
- 20,000 sq. ft. facility, divided into two 10,000 sq. ft. buildings, on 4 acres of property.
- Leased for 5 years, lease price $10,000 per month. Has 2 years 6 months left on lease.
- Existing processing contracts: $1 million for 2021.
- Previous Revenue: 2019 = $392K, 2020 = $600K.
- Licensed for hemp but could be used for cannabis.
I also still have the following on sale:
- A never-used industrial-scale packaging solution that includes the following turnkey setups:
- A Dried Flower setup capable of processing up to 6,000 units per hour (100 units per minute).
- A Oil Fill setup capable of processing up to 4,500 units per hour (75 units per minute).
- A Finishing setup capable of cartoning up to 3,600 units per hour (60 units per minute).
- A Tax Stamp Machine capable of stamping up to 7,200 units per hour (120 units per minute).
The above items can only be purchased as a collection, not separately. The liquidation price of the equipment is $1,256,905, which is 50% Off.
- A 2-stage Wipe Film Evaporator and Short Path Distillation Skid by Sciphy (Capacity 10 liters per hour). Comes with chillers, pumps and other ancillary equipment. Original price was $400K. Being sold for about $200K.
Contact me for more details on any of the above, as it’s a bit impractical to post multiple links to pictures/video in one post. Cheers