Lifter cbda high terpene crumble

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Indoor grown hemp?

Indoor hemp should have its own name since it doesn’t even look like hemp. Looks and smells like fire indoor just without getting you stoned. Worth checking out if you have never seen it before

11 Likes

I only process indoor and greenhouse grown hemp. Outdoor material does not make very good dabs.

2 Likes

It has to be well sorted sugar leaf and ran withing 2 weeks of harvest. But yea outdoor is mids 90% of time

2 Likes

Why is the OP flagged?

I didn’t flag it but probably because he’s advertising a hot product :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I see what your saying. Maybe so? Regarding hot: don’t some states use only the d9 (not the THCa) numbers for measuring compliance?

Some states are still running on the 2014 farm bill and will have another year to switch over to 2018 farm bill or lose their hemp programs. But if you’re shipping it you need to be using total THC e.g THC+THCA x 0.8777

"the North Carolina Industrial Hemp Pilot Program samples and tests for the total Delta-9 THC levels, including any potential conversion of THCA into THC. This approach is in-line with USDA’s January 19, 2021 Final Rule, titled “Establishment of a Domestic Hemp Production Program.” North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services

1 Like

This is one of them times when I would love to know who flagged the OP.
I feel all flags should be viewed by everyone so we know if members are flagging members posts cus its personal.

3 Likes

You are exactly right on those facts.