Lifted Cannabis Lab Director position filled by Dred_pirate

Lifted cannabis in tacoma Washington is hiring a full time experienced lead extractor. Check us out on instagram @liftedcannabiswa. I am looking for qualified candidates only. We grow and produce top tier cannabis and extracts. Running an ets mep in a hal extraction booth. Send your credentials to tony@getliftedcannabis.com

3 Likes

Still looking to hire?

I am part of a team that is potentially looking for a BHO lead extractor. Do you have an email I could contact you with?

1 Like

@Giftedgenetics This lab looks so dope on insta you guys are killing it!

2 Likes

I highly recommend someone jumping on this, if you are slightly interested. These are a great, great group of guys. Phenomenal material, brand new equipment and, they are expanding their grow to only process in house material, and you’ll be one of the top recognized brands in Washington.

7 Likes

Edit: they do have fire

I consulted for them. And the position was originally offered to me. I only turned it down because I don’t want to leave Arizona just yet and I found the guys that I’m with now. Which is about the only reason I’m not there.

The guys at Lifted Cannabis are a really good crew.

6 Likes

How much equity or profit sharing are you offering?

1 Like

What is the salary for the job?

Position has been filled

4 Likes

Position is back open! Looking for a highly qualified person with extensive experience.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I dont find myself highly qualified with extensive experience, but I do find myself thinking about leaving the trade I am currently a lead in…

If I have a shed lab that is self funded and operated, for science, running multiple columns in parallel, moving 50+ lbs of gas with nitrogen, dry ice, and warm water…it should count for something. I can make you neat trinkets out of metal on the side…

I’m seriously considering leaving my current trade entirely. I’m considering going back into hanging big steel beams for big bucks…but if I could work in cannabis in a respectable manner…I would highly consider it.

9 Likes

Oof

tenor

6 Likes

I’m running the precision x40 at the moment haven’t touched a mini mep in years but be down to do it again…

If your still looking shoot me an email over @ pureinstalls11@gmail.com

I’m going to take some enjoyment closing this thread.

35 Likes