Licensing application

Hi guys,

I’m wondering if anyone had an old license application they would be willing to share, preferably one that was successful.

I’m working on my application with my colleagues now and generally the requirements are quite vague,

security details

business plan

environmental plan

social equity plan

all these things are required topics for the application!

Peace and love yall,

What state?

I’ll do it for half of what the consultants bid.

hey mademegay,

Minnesota, do you have some experience writing applications?

I have plenty of experience in grows, extraction, production, have written plenty of SOPs im just unfamiliar with the application process.

-joe

Now keep in mind this was chatgpt’d but use it as an outline maybe?

Security Details:
The security plan for our cannabis business includes the use of state-of-the-art technologies, such as video surveillance, RFID inventory tracking, and electronic access controls. We will also have licensed and trained security personnel on staff to ensure the safety and security of our employees, customers, and products. Additional measures include restricted access to certain parts of the facility, background checks for each employee, and a comprehensive emergency plan for potential incidents.

Business Plan:
Our cannabis business plan is focused on creating a unique product line that is highly sought-after by our target demographic. We will be leveraging our expertise in cannabis cultivation and product development to create craft-quality products using the highest quality ingredients. Our business model includes diversifying revenue streams, such as offering delivery, event-space rental, producing exclusive products, and expanding the products menu by integrating customer feedback.

Environmental Plan:
We acknowledge that our operations will impact both our direct and indirect environment, and we prioritize minimizing it.
Our environmental plan includes the implementation of eco-friendly production techniques and sustainable efforts such as recycling and tracking energy utilization to reduce carbon emissions. We will prioritize working with environmentally conscious vendors and suppliers to minimize the environmental footprint of our business. Furthermore, we will attempt to go beyond state mandates and encouraged methods of disposal of leftover products.

Social Equity Plan:
We believe in creating a socially responsible cannabis industry that is inclusive and equitable for all. As such, we will be implementing a comprehensive social equity plan, which includes actively recruiting and employing from underrepresented communities, developing mentorship programs for individuals from underrepresented communities to learn about the industry, and policy sponsorships for local and national social reform. We will also look to partner with charitable organizations to do our part in community outreach and ensuring we give back to society. By prioritizing social responsibility, we aim to create a sustainable and equitable business allowing growth for future generations to come.

3 Likes

Ai is pretty impressive but depending on the state that wouldn’t fly.

Decent outline of an outline of an outline of an outline though.

1 Like

I even specified the state but as you can see it didn’t do much for it, but I’m sure if qued to use the states regulations and codes in mind then it might

But very much intended to just be a outline and for whomever to utilize it and add in their own specs

2 Likes

Cheeba!

very cool, i didnt even think about using chat GPT.

ill continue posting stuff here for others looking to apply.

-joe

1 Like

I used ChatGPT-4 to come up with an micro application guide for my state. Find your state’s actual laws or license FAQs and paste them into chatgpt asking for a summary/table of contents, then ask it to act as a lawyer/consultant and write a detailed guide to meeting the requirements from the document.

Be careful cuz it will make stuff up sometimes. Gpt 4 was much better at actually reading the provided info while gpt 3 just wants to spit out an answer quick

Is this a hemp application or cannabis? The latter won’t be available until late next year right?

cannabis,

the hemp app is ez.

They have not announce when the cannabis licence application will be released. @SISU

What I used chat gpt for is a cannabis micro license application in Missouri. They just released the apps here but wont be accepting them until the last week of July. The usda hemp application is super easy but it depends on your state.

Yup - I mean yeah it works great for a lottery like in MO, but in MN if it’s a merit based app I’d write it myself. I know some people who put in ChatGPT narrative in their AL apps and it was really obvious (and they scored at the bottom)

For MN right now I’d mostly be focusing on making sure your locality will support you setting up ops there