Licensed Cat3 Trim needed

Need 1,000 pounds weekly on contract of LICENSED 17-19% Cat3 trim ASAP in California.
Call or text (657)456-4233

2 Likes

Have you found a source yet?

I have however I have another 6,000 pounds of L2L Cat3 trim I need to fill. Please advise.
(657)456-4233

We just need LOI Lic and POF and I can get a quote together no problem

1 Like

I need a firm price, qty available and % prior to sending any info. Only need 11-13% THC. Thanks!

can’t give a firm price without any of that info. I’ve never given firm pricing without it. None of that info locks you down on a deal it means you’re a serious buyer.

Thanks for response. I would need pricing prior to forwarding any info. Thanks anyways.

There’s not a manufacturer or broker out there that will give you a price first. What price point roughly do you need to hit? Let’s start there

Every deal structure starts with a price first. I am not a Newbee. Thanks but no thanks.

Im Also looking for cat 3 trim 15% ok…5k units for first month and then roughly 40k units per month after that if all goes well
Looking to possibly establish long term relationship . Buyers Located in so cal/los angeles. LOI no problem as well as all permits needed. Looking to spend 135 per unit. Do not waste my time. Working with a great buddy who is head cultivator for thc design
Serious inquiries only. 3106847759

2 Likes

Now thats a serious buyer right there. He is also right in the market price that I’m seeing here in Nor Cal. Just picked a load of this up for that same price. Even came with a COA.

2 Likes

HAVE LICENSE, MOU AND POF IN HAND. Need 6500 pounds Cat3 10-12% licensed trim in No Cal/So Cal. Need COA upfront and no broker chains. Farmer direct preferred. My time is just as valuable as yours so please don’t waste it.

We are turnkey and ready for bag n tag come Monday. (657)456-4233

I’m not new either brotha. I’ll have conversation about what price point my clients need to hit maybe but we’ve never shot out price first on anything. But to each their own it’s just never been that even when I represent buyers. I’ll see what I can do for you.

Great! If your able to text me price point and availability I will text you LOI, POF and license Redacted to obtain a COA. We then move forward to bag n tag and close. Thanks!

I’m Also looking for 6,000 units of cat3 in California, buyer looking to close ASAP, have POF

1 Like

My supplier is ready shoot me a text and I’ll give you direct contact. License to license deals. 5302624937