Level 4 Elections

Thanks for the nod! My luck I would accidentally delete the forum by mistake, then blame it on @StoneD.
Lol

11 Likes

Truly honored to have recommendations from so many members I deeply respect. Many thanks to you all! There’s a lot of great people who have been nominated!

8 Likes

Edit: I’m just going to make a list and update it as needed. There’s so many people who deserve this that it’s hard to remember them all on the spot.

@Roguelab
@squig
@SidViscous
@Photon_noir
@Kingofthekush420
@tweedledew
@akoyeh
@Dr.Jebril

7 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot @squig, he needs to be in the pole for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations! I’m on here all day everyday. Happy to contribute whatever I can to the community that’s helped me so much.

(I’ve been itching to add some note this information isn’t accurate* to some of my old posts. I’m worried I’ve steered some perfectly kind people in the wrong direction with my previous ignorance)

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Level 4 Elections. Vote early. Vote Often

I accidentally voted for myself is there any way to change that (if not plz.subtract it)

2 Likes

Double tap and you can edit votes.

If it’s legal to vote for yourself in a presidential election here in the US, why not here on the forum? To make it even, I’m going to vote for myself, too. :wink:

6 Likes

I voted for myself cause I think I’d do a good job helping out. Hell, im on here enough, why not. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

9 Likes

I nominate split privileges to be given to level all lvl3s :joy: or I’ll start moving topics to the echo chamber till someone else splits! :heart: XD with 10 of ya that should be cake

1 Like

agreed. Unless you eat sleep and breathe the forum you may not be a good fit

1 Like

And now someone should split @Akoyeh’s poll to a thread of its own & close this thread.

I nominate @KnowledgeSeth

:rofl::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @knowledgeseth display help.

1 Like

nobody can split!!! lmao oi im slow with written comedy

1 Like

I don’t think we can close threads as lvl 3’s

Edit: didn’t get the sarcasm lol

3 Likes

See, you have been paying attention!

ostensibly @KnowledgeSeth can perform that trick as a leader, but I’m dubious :wink:

@Future, @sidco, @cxojinu, & @Soxhlet are also on the list.

4 Likes

I was actually suggesting it was my job :shushing_face:

4 Likes

You forgot me!!!

(I would make a horrible mod, just giving you a little bit of grief)

2 Likes

chopchop! level 4s I’ll retitle this Pt. 1 :*
split and make pt2 and edit the poll for any additions / missed peeps! <3

1 Like