Level 4 Elections: Part 2/2 - Official

Practice moving threads to correct categories (not things to the EC, but for sale posts in the wrong spot and stuff) and correct titles when you see misspellings or make them more descriptive if they’re not. These are things lvl3s can start doing that make them great lvl4 users.

6 Likes

I usually change titles to be more clear or accurate but need to be better at checking the categories and moving them to the correct spot. Thanks for this reminder.

I’d be more than willing to help out with level 4 stuff if the need arises.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds like we need another election and bring on a new lvl4 or 3.

I say election cause u can see a bit of resentment towards the member that got asked by @sidco even though I’ll say it again…… @ky_cbd was a great choice and has probably become the best forum mod YET…… I say yet because we should have a new round and maybe one of you can make the same impact on the forum as @ky_cbd.

What do you say @sidco.

2 Likes

Can the nomination have at least moved a thread, renamed a few titles, and is actively interested in being a janitor? I think all our lvl4s are awesome leaders but what we could really use are jannies.
IMO trial by fire and nomination like @ky_cbd breezed through is by far the path of least resistence for both myself, the new lvl4, and the userbase.

Basically @Killa12345 who do you think will be the most active person who has no problem splitting threads and telling people to stay on topic, wont lose their cool, etc?

1 Like

@Pupparoo for level 4

ive always said it. I dont mind any lvl3 here. even ones ive had my differences with. I think @anon32743824 would make a good lvl4, @MagisterChemist, @StoneD, @anon16547145, @qma, @Baked-All-Day, just about anyone that likes to check me and a regular… Id like them as a lvl4

if i forgot you and youve been here since the first 6 months…im sorry… but any regular or old school member im good with

My bad @FicklePickle… you too… @TwistedStill@Lincoln20XX…there are a ton more…sorry…my bad i know there is more but dog is really on my mind…shes not doing well

6 Likes

Honestly, lowkey whoever runs these series of alts who is here all day in every thread and knows the fine dance around the rules, they would make an awesome lvl4 if they could just keep certain posts in the EC instead of going around and around in some deep dark circle of shitposting

9 Likes

Got the edit for you

8 Likes

We can always count on you for something

5 Likes

I have always thought that @tokesandtinkery would make a great mod

3 Likes

So lets add another 5 level4s, same style as the last election (this thread). 1st round of nominations, second round we’ll sort them by active time for a vote. I firmly think all nominations should be from the lvl3 stock and show signs of wanting to janny, either by already using lvl3 powers or by nominating themselves or affirming an existing nomination. Hard emphasis on being a Leader, but also helpful lvl4.

Does anyone have input on how things should be done differently? 2 weeks on the nomination thread and 2 weeks for a vote?

4 Likes

I’m ready for my call to duty.

Thanks for the shout out @Hansel you always have my back.

5 Likes

You should work both accounts up to regular and get them both voted in. I bet you would feel really cool for at least a week.

5 Likes

Can Hansel even make it to regular?

I thought that account was locked at a lower level lol

I always feel cool bro…

3 Likes

Thanks for the nomination but I am computer illiterate. I would be happy to help if it did not involve complicated stuff like splitting topics or anything else I might mess up.

2 Likes

I appreciate that!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: TennesseeJed account issues

1 Like