Level 4 elections. Choose our next 5 lvl4 members

Maybe the TL2+ restriction?
Or maybe drama makes good elections? Guess we need some Future TV News and Wook Channel 69 to pit some users against eachother’s to keep it spicy.

7 Likes

Thats why I can’t

Thats beyond rigged

I demand change!!!

This is more rigged then 81 million dead people voting!

1 Like

will it all be conspiracy news???

i dont think it needs drama but its weird that the spd vote had so many votes but one that changes the actual forum has sooo little…

3 Likes

dont forget the forum favorite… Me-meat! LOL

1 Like

Meatspin??

Haven’t heard that name in a long time

@spdking was like the forums stone cold Steve Austin. just like the presidential election, no one cares who our leaders are, they are to focused on the rock stars

3 Likes

He was the one holding this forum together

nah they can’t cheat and have all their friends vote that don’t use the site!. This one will be only real members!

Bump for the weekend crowd.

Any chance you could pin this @sidco? This thread seems to be getting buried. (Although it looks like it’s pinned now, so nevermind. Haha)

4 Likes

Lick my butthole and shut up.

2 Likes

Dude I seriously wasn’t talking about u …it’s why I removed the comment I feel that u thought that was toward u

It’s myself…me I don’t deserve to be there

Hell ur 2 accounts have more read time than my one

:green_heart::facepunch:

6 Likes

Hell, you deserve it too. Been here longer than me…

1 Like

Recall future vote for trippie, trippie4200.com

2 Likes

If members are voting for themselves(nothing wrong with that)why are they voting for others too?

1 Like

Cause they feel those members are equally qualified or more qualified.

What’s wrong with thinking a member here might be better at the moderator job than them, but still feel your better than some on the list??

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that but… if your voting for yourself to better your chances of winning then the best option is to only vote for yourself.

Why though? What if you think your one of the 5 best options and your voting for the 5 best people? It’s not about bettering your odd but rather pick the best 5….

5 Likes

OK using your thinking if I elect the top 5 but I feel I am #3. I lose the #5 spot by 1 vote and the guy that’s my #5 choice is the #5 elected winner.
I feel I am better option than him but I lose and he wins.
Just a reminder again I am a numbers guy.
I guess if I felt only 2 other people were more qualified I could just vote for them and myself.
Maybe I am thinking too much like a politician LOL cus most wanna win no matter what.

2 Likes

well while you might think your #3 the forum might not share the same senitment… This is why if your honest with yourself… then none of this should really matter… that person falls where they fall…

1 Like

and catch pink eye nooo!

2 Likes