Level 4 elections. Choose our next 5 lvl4 members

So did I vote? Or

1 Like

If u clicked vote yeah It stays like that just in case u wanna change ur mind last min

2 Likes

I voted for u @qma and @Akoyeh @FicklePickle @TwistedStill and yeah myself call it what you want

3 Likes

Idk I selected everyone cheers

Youā€™re all winners in my book

2 Likes

You can only click 5 goober

Bullbutter

I rebel

4 Likes

Gotta narrow it down that probably why it isnā€™t takingā€¦1-5 ppl votes only

Itā€™ll let me do it to but it may not countā€¦

If it does hell yeah thanks for the vote!

Psh I tried 5 and I read the fine print that it sticks showing vote now. Fuck this. Vote all! Anarchy

2 Likes

I think @sidco intended for only five to be selected, but it does appear one can select all the nominees. Pressing the vote now button does not remove any of the check marks.

I wonder how many other people have selected more than five.

4 Likes

Cheers to intentions

2 Likes

:green_heart::facepunch: damn right maybe we all win

And I love everyone up there also!

4 Likes

He could be the guy to offer spammers a chocolate pretzel tho, idk everyone but Iā€™m sticking to my vote.

Seems well rounded

3 Likes

@moveweight
Show the Vote Now button in your screenshot, note it will be greyed out. Refresh your page, note all those checks go away.

I addressed this funniness in OP.

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely grayed out. Revisiting refreshed. My checks donā€™t smear :heavy_check_mark:@sidco

1 Like

I bet you did cast a vote but cannot confirm that now. Reduce to 5, click the button, and rest assured that is your vote. Since this one is public we`ll know if you broke the system when poll closes.

4 Likes

Muahahaha ^^

2 Likes

The secret is if you select all you open an Easter egg that auto votes you into level 5 with super mod forum admin privileges. So I hear

undercover mods :disguised_face:

3 Likes

If you select more than 5 the vote now button automatically goes back to grey and wonā€™t let you submit the vote

2 Likes

36 posts were split to a new topic: Squig had a long day

i think this poll really shows the fuckery in the spdking pollā€¦ how has only 75 people voted so farā€¦ this is splitting power again hereā€¦ and over 500 people voted in the spdking threadā€¦

lots of new accts where voting in that one! i guess people care less who moderates themā€¦ :laughing: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes