Level 4 elections. Choose our next 5 lvl4 members

Only 5 days left. Vote now so you can complain that your horse didn’t win and that the election was rigged!

5 Likes

I’m not even on the ballot so it was rigged form inception.

So like Kanye Stated “ if I don’t win the whole forum loses”

2 Likes

Never thought of it like this…the vote is public though. Would that make someone look bad if they only voted for their self and one other even though they already said the 5 they voted for

Like if I only vote for me and pickle to better my odds after showing the 5 ppl I voted for even though I voted for myself from the beginning. Would that make me look bad …it would wouldn’t it. Ughhh thanks @Baked-All-Day before I read that I thought nothing about picking 5 lol! Now the decision is so hard what’s everyone else think?

I find the concept of voting for self and the discussion further up quite interesting.

@StoneD …don’t worry too much about it my man. No one cares that much…or maybe they do…but then that’s their own fault.

9 Likes

Get your votes in @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3. Last day bump!

11 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Level3 notification not working

As I did in the first election, I will send a DM to the winners as with a short explanation of their new powers and how to properly use them and not abuse them! Good Luck everyone.

7 Likes

18 hours to sway my votes. Go

I can’t wait. New blood. Thank god!!

5 Likes

At least we’ve got almost 100 voters!

2 Likes

I’m gonna consider that a good vote if only level 2-3 can vote. I’d imagine there are a few regular members that have been demoted to basic and can’t vote. :joy::roll_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

96 posts, 96 votes cast, 96 minutes left! Last bump.

10 Likes

7b7d8a25-5bed-41b2-ab2b-204f2a09eca2_text

5 Likes

o wow that’s a quinky dink!

1 Like

its nice to see approximate multiacounters. me and my team of cops dont have enough viewtime= oops

Damn… out of likes

1 Like

Congrats @FicklePickle @Akoyeh @qma @The_Lone_Stiller @StoneD !

19 Likes

Yay votes

1 Like

It didn’t count my vote for @twistedstill for whatever it’s worth :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

you can only vote for 5 people.

2 Likes