Level 3 CBD Slinger VERIFICATION for MIDWEST Region this Friday thru Monday

I am carving out a window this Friday through Monday to Site Visit any CBD Slangers looking to be verified in the Midwest and surrounding areas. Due to the distance and effort of getting out there for walkthroughs I am increasing the verification charge to 1000 per Level 3 walkthrough. I will split the travel reimbursements between all entities who schedule a visit on my walkabout. I look forward to meeting some badass hardworking folks and finally giving you the chance to solicit your hemp products on the forum :muscle:

HMU in the DMs please to help me keep everything organized

IN THE TITLE LINE OF YOUR MESSAGE PLEASE INCLUDE

“Level3” + “BusinessName” + “State”

For example;

Level 3 + Mosaic Co-Lab + California

Thanks guys! Let’s do this

4 Likes

“Level3” + “Patriot Shield Security” + “Pennsylvania / Colorado”

1 Like

I’m in CO already I can verify you level 3 if were doing that for transports now? Unless you want verification to sell hemp on here also?

2 Likes

I am looking to be verified for all services we provide. Transports, Hemp sells, and harvest support for farmers.

2 Likes

@future, anything special needed to be verified for harvest support / transportation?

1 Like

@Future i will be sending COA with samples, Just need to know where to send as well. tthanks

2 Likes

It’s in the hemp slingers post, click the part that says click here or whatever and itll open a message up with the address

1 Like

So lvl 3s now verify people to be level 3s?

I thought it was only future or sidco and like the 3 other main mods?

1 Like

I always thought @Mosaic_Co-Labs and @murphymurri we’re verifying as well for future. I’m sure @Kingofthekush420 is fully qualified to look at a lab and tell it’s Capability.

2 Likes

Level 3 + HCL CBD + Oklahoma

1 Like

1 Like

@murphymurri @Kingofthekush420 are the only listed site inspectors. Future hasn’t added me to the list yet but I’ve got his blessing.

Any of us are qualified. I just noticed high demand for verifications in regions where we don’t usually travel. So I’m offering to get these guys verified. I’m sure they’re frustrated with the lack of inspectors in their areas and are eager to be CBD Slangers on the forum. I’m just responding to the flood of requests I was never able to fulfill a couple months ago. I told everyone I would get back to them in a couple weeks and I didn’t want to let anybody down. I know it’s been a couple months now but I like to keep my word and therefore the reason for this post. I don’t care which one of us three does the site inspections as long as these guys get the chance to engage in commerce. Everyone deserves a fair chance to make a living. Blessings to all!

5 Likes

Ya not a single person in all the east coast or anyone in the south

2 Likes

Well my first stop in Kentucky already insisted on covering my airfare to Nashville so no extra expense there for any stops after that

2 Likes

Future is great a delegating - if there is a demand, we’ll find the right person for the job and make it happen!

4 Likes

Well put @murphymurri

Ty for chiming in :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like