Lets try this again CBN

I need 500 grams of CBN iso. I bought some from a member here dec 2 and he didnt do what he promised. im in the process of getting my refund . So i need half of kilo of CBN. Let me know if you can fulfill the order.

3 Likes

Hit up floraworks. They are the CBN wizards in my world.
https://flora-works.com/

4 Likes

Sent you a message!

Shoot us a DM if you haven’t had any luck this week. We’d be happy to help you.

is floraworks still selling that yellow impure isolate that smells like sulfur? Or have they figured things out?

I’ve sourced CBN from them for years now and never seen a single batch have any shade of yellow or hint of sulphur smell. How long ago was that?

Ive heard this from various sources, but march of last year and again in november

We recently acquired some CBN from FW. Its very-slightly off-white, melts into an amber-to-red oil, but it does have a slight burnt-hair smell. On first opening, the container headspace had a sharp, rotten-fruit sweetness that quickly dissipated.

well, that’s terrifying lol. Sounds a LOT like iodine-stuff OR otherwise burnt organic stuff.

1 Like

The hair odor is definitely slight, you gotta stick your nose in the kg to really work it out.

Years ago we bought some truly terrible-looking CBN that was an iridescent, nearly-opaque pink. I didn’t make that purchase and I didn’t recognize the generic leaf logo the lab used, so I don’t even know where that came from. I melted it and mixed it with some d9 distillate got the CBN to recrystallize a cleaner white. That old shit is just sitting on a shelf somewhere, I’m definitely not using that gnarly shit.

The melt test doesn’t really lie tho. If you melt the isolate and its red, something funky is going on. That sorta tells you the only reason the isolate itself isn’t pink/red is that the surfaces are refracting white light and making it look pink/off-white.

Definitely, and to be more specific I wasn’t trying to test anything by melting it, I wanted to do my encapsulation as if it were the d9 I’m usually working with.

I don’t normally put other companies down, but if they can’t clean up their product, they should not be selling it when they know people are going to be ingesting it. If you need a better supplier, I know a direct source that melts down to a gold/yellow just like distillate. No red, no pink ever. Smells totally fine, and I have personally toured the lab, cleanest lab I’ve seen.

1 Like

pretty wild if thats true about Floraworks. Are they realling usuing sulphur and marketing the pruduct as TruCBN or whatever they are trying to do and saying its some industry leading produxt ? LNFAo

What about Colorado Chromatography are the still a force in the CBN market? or do they just publish papers and synthesize mediocre THCP?

as of november 2023 Floraworks was still using the sulfur method.

Colorado Chromatography was purchased by another company, and their quality has since dropped off. I know a few guys in CO that can’t flip any CBN from Colorado Chromatography because its off-white, has a funky smell and more than 0.3% d8. I know they reached out to a few other producers looking for someone to remediate their product. They have moved on to other minors and have since slowed or stopped producing their own CBN.

pretty wild a company with chromatography in the name cant fiqure out how to make CBN with ND THC

2 Likes

Hello ya’ll

This is Jacob with Aeneva Processing. If you need any quality CBN, hit me up.
email jacob@aenevaprocessing.com

N162-FP1 full panel.pdf (1.5 MB)

ND d8, no smell, and always a perfect snow white color. We currently offer free 50g samples.

1 Like

wait, you’re telling ME that the guys at Colorado Chromatography - who’s crowning achievements include facile hydrogenation, writing useless white papers on known chemistry with no control experiments, and dirty consulting on gross sulfur CBN procedures which include “throw the exotherming reaction flask in a bucket of ice water” - aren’t actually good process chemists?? You dont fuckin say, lmao.

If those hacks ever interacted with actual pharmaceutical industry process chemists and engineers they’d be bumped down to meter maid so fast their heads would spin.

3 Likes