Lets set D8 straight

Realized how old the post was too seconds ago lol the pictures of the No Cap products. Just stating that dude is making a killing on distribution of his brand. I spoke to him about how his shatter us different than other shatter (dried distillate) and how he formulated the sugar…essentially is distillate vac dried swirled with cbd oil also passed of as 1:1 d8 cbd diamonds…fuckery

I will edit that I don’t wanna get sued I was just kidding and made it all up I’m off my meds.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: damn chads

4 Likes

:raised_hand::raising_hand_man:

Who is “our”?

You’re a broker-

You don’t have consistent product.

The “isolate” that you sold Vlad in La Jolla had enough THC in it to cause me to quietly swap in my isolate for yours because I wasn’t going to destroy the remediated ML based on your word- which they seemed to trust better than their eyes- very clearly flecked with yellow impurities visible to the eye.

As it happened, I was correct, but had to wait til they thought they had failed to let them know that I had pulled the switcheroo.

Don’t @ me about this either, you’re on crack.

Cbda → D8thca

Anyone playing yet?

If so:

Anything co- crystallizing with the d8thca ?

I’ll make a post soon, seems like the most reasonable route to purification, need relatively clean cbda though

1 Like

Search bar

maitai suggest these

https://future4200.com/t/d8-thca/121493/14

https://future4200.com/t/there-is-no-clean-safe-delta-8-thc-for-sale-on-the-market-olivetol-p-cresol-phthalates-cyclohexane-byproducts-and-amines-oh-my/97657/1570

1 Like

Looking forward to waving my dick in the wind over this one.

2 Likes

D8thca and regular thca co crystallize together. This conversion has the same challenge as standard d8/d9 level during conversion it’s not a direct route to compliant d8.

4 Likes

Do they saponify at the same rate?

1 Like

To all members !!!
What’s the most common used brand of
Heptane you buy and use for your tech ???

I assume most folks using ptsa monohydrate
Get this from laboratory supply stores
Making it a fairly pure product

But your heptane where do most of you order or buy is there 1 brand that is used more often ???

4 Likes

American scientific also known by smith scientific are usually my go to for supplies. I’ve seen them carry their own brand & pharmco brand for solvents, a few others I’m sure. But I always request to have reagents brought in from fishersci through their account for myself and anyone I send to them.

1 Like

@Shadownaught it s been a while :grin:

Is there any refrance of the bentonite clays you sell when used with heptane
Any info on clay leaching are there any compounds co eluding with your solvent mix known

@jebril wizard of clays and solid filter media
Are you aware of any ?

1 Like

That’s you you are wel versed with chemistry
But where does the average joe buy his solvents ?
Does Walmart carry any or any of these national chains

I know there’s a few places like Rocky Mountain reagents in Cali & a few places in Phoenix I can’t think of off the top of my head, but seems like the hole in the wall spots like them don’t really ask to many questions.

I hope no one is doing reactions with denatured alcohol from Walmart sheeesh.

So many solvent white labelers. Rough question because the answer is there manufacturers.
Aka trade secrets.

1 Like

Analytical standards you mean, lol no but I do feel that.

I’ve talked with American scientific & they either order from reputable manufacturers or have a organic solvent manufacturer make specific solutions upon request.

This is yust heptane I need info of
I doubt it s ever denatured and have personaly never seen 95%> more all that I have encountered say 99%>
But ok your a frigin continent and a country where any thing one can think of is possible :grin:

3 Likes

@AdChem @SolventDirect @Cannagas @GasLogix-Adam @WilliamsDist @ChangMinXD @spdking @Scisolinc @goldleaf_scientific @LabSociety etc …

Can you guys help answer this? Since you’re catered suppliers. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Hey wait, sorry for jumpin off topic a moment @Roguelab

Buttttttttt, you better be pulled off getting some rest if you typing all that @moveweight ! Don’t need tehas taking a wrong turn now. Hope y’all are having safe travels bud!

Now back to the questions on heptane.

I have noticed some companies will use 3 grades of heptane within the manufacturing opposed to a high purity heptane that’s denatured as well. So really does depend on the manufacturer & competence of the supplier or one ordering per say.

2 Likes

Why in the hell would heptane be denatured
Taxes ??? Cheaper than fuel ??