Let's see your set up!

crude or not, you should always distill you gas and clean your system after doing so, its pretty messed up to have such a nonchallant attitude about leaving lubricants in oil just cause it wont be immediately dabbed

6 Likes

Yes have you seen it?

Humble little setup. Ironfist ex6 custom

34 Likes

Yes

Search for the “green grinch”. It should pull up a vid.

2 Likes

Capture

24 Likes

That is very clean. love it

2 Likes

Nice sales floor. Very pretty

2 Likes

got flow meters on them yet?

1 Like

I respect that opinion but I disagree. Crude for distillate all that heavys will be left in the residue fraction… no one is consuming wf residue. I’d be more concerned with desiccant bead dust and basic cleanliness practice before that to be honest. But that’s me. I still think it’s a waste of time especially for large scale crude operators. For straight bho products of course it should be removed by distilling or other means. Using a inline filtering system rather than distilling seems more efficient and cost effective.

4 Likes

Very nice set up, and good attention to detail.

3 Likes

It’s almost where I want it. Plan on adding a second coil. And find a better spot for the vac pump.

1 Like

Thanks man, the manifold is key with this setup, i can run each column independantly, both together, 1 as material column and 1 as dewax chamber, bottom flow or top flow, all without changing any lines

3 Likes

Mol sieve dust is a real issue. Should be filtering you gas after the mol sieves with a high flow low micron filter

2 Likes

Took an updated family picture while pumping down for todays run, still missing the CRC but its in the mail

30 Likes

I’m so jealous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mine is tiny compared to everyone elses. Put it together myself including pressure testing. Slowly gaining experience and knowledge. I bought a trs600 but after seeing all the passive kove on here makes me want to switch to passive. Also want to say thanks to the whole gang for keeping the tek open source. I read all of skunkpharm and overgrow back in the day. Look forward to discussing and learning more

30 Likes

Showoff!

2 Likes

@Dred_pirate, waht are you using to chill your gas tank coil? Are you using a chiller?

I have a chiller connected, yes. It’s a julabo fw95, I normally have her maintaining a setpoint of -75

4 Likes

Legit! That must have run you a few pennies. I tried to cool mine with a A.I. 40/45, and no deals.