Let's see your set up!

My different 3" spools are different diameters. I have about 8 different rings, 4 different sizes made in pairs, that I use. Some situations call for a single paper for a good fit. Some situations need two.

I’ve thought about making a sprung, adjustable ring, to fit all 3" spools…but making the sets in different sizes was a much easier solution.

1 Like

Nb oler had nice ones, mine from him wont fit if the paper isnt perfectly flat its so close to the same size

1 Like

15 Likes

I like the set up! Custom build?

Yes @budshydro

Hempshire Processing Lab 2.0 (2020 Upgrades) ISO9001 Certified for Cannabis Processing

My single operator setup!

28 Likes

#goals

2 Likes

As the man e40 says.
“Keep it 1 thow wow with the life that you chose”
Follow that and you WILL get to where you want to be.
Not “goals”. But “future”

5 Likes

hahaha, hell yeah, well said.

Correction: #future

1 Like

NICE
Thats a 1M room prettyyy

4 Likes

Nice lab!
how do you find the maintenance on your dry scroll seals ?

Thanks Roque,

Believe it or not this was a Pole-barn with a boat it in before I revamped it with 8 months of work haha.

5 Likes

Shed tek to real tek

3 Likes

Thanks!

I love the dry scroll compared to other roughing pumps, rotary vane etc.

Easily ran a few thousand kilos through it so far and haven’t had to touch the seals yet, inspected them last week. I purchased a spare full rebuild kit when I got the unit, for back-up, but its been sitting collecting dust.

1 Like

Super nice setup u got there my friend! Did u work off of the inside walls of the pole barn or is that space a complete sub structure inside the pole barn? Nice high ceilings too.

2 Likes

We’re mainly an ethanol-extraction facility, but I’ve been using this BHO setup for hydrocarbon concentrates. Just a Frankenstein with parts from everywhere.

Edit: Built the room too :sunglasses:

39 Likes

Spotless :+1:
Reason I have no setup posted :joy:

21 Likes

Nice how u came up a bit on the walls with the epoxy. Squeaky clean. Well done!

5 Likes

pro move fo sure

1 Like

After several failed attempts w contractors I decided to do the floor myself!

5 Likes