Let's see your set up!

Damn what state? Sounds like my type of party

4 Likes

Massachusetts

4 Likes

What the hell?

2 Likes

Ik @all I got fucking lucky

I assured them I’m not leaving the unit unattended and that closed loop is about as safe as it gets and that none of the solvent was leaving the area. I was scared shitless but I was calm, friendly (no bs I invited them to my yard with a oh, hello how are you) and explained everything that was happening. They were just there for the dry ice vapors (cause I poured water over the dry ice, no slurry. I was just trying to warm up the column cause I was getting towards recovery never making that mistake again) cause the neighbors got nervous.

Now, I currently run Ethanol only but in the summer I’m going back to Butane and most likely doing the ½ inch recovery lines to only be outside for 5 mins instead of 30 to an hr.

9 Likes

If you not maintaining a proper water bath it’s gonna be 30 min regardless

1 Like

I found the paint mixer did the job.
worked on leaf, bud, trim.
was pretty rough on the drill :wink:

I’m wondering if a corded drill is the right way to go for this?

2 Likes

This is dope bro

1 Like

Just curious why you have reducer, filter plate, reducer instead of the column after the filter plate

I know why i. Use reducers
Silica60 is a powder that needs a certain thickness in the cake to work best by using a reducer the cake is higher with the same volume
So you can use less powder for the same thicknes as in a normal spool

5 Likes

How do i heat my “rack mounted” (I just say that because im a bit trashy and using 2×4s) active system? What kind of heating mats can I use? My recovery is garbage and I know it’s clearly from lack of heat.

3 Likes

Jacketed columns

Legal or rogue operation ??

3 Likes

Keenovo wraps

1 Like

Are those electric matts? Is that safe?

1 Like

I used them for 5 yrs, there silicone and wayer proof. So the plug being pulled and sparking or not taking care of them would be the only way id see them not being safe.

2 Likes

Where did you get them?

Keenovo.com there website has a build your own. They now carry ones specifying for 4x48 columns. Ebay also has them dont get the pid controller ones.

3 Likes

Rouge. Thanks you all btw

1 Like

Lets see those SPD’s :joy:

The newb said…