Let's see your set up!

If there is a king of stainless here, It’s @CollectiveObjective. I’d bet all my stainless fits in his scrap pile. :sob:.

I’m small time. I’m just trying to help where I can.

9 Likes

17 Likes

This is what i like to call my lil roll away hahahaha !! 5L x2 traps :yum::upside_down_face:

18 Likes

You know your going to spend some time in California city this summer. Start looking for bike trails in the area. I remember you said you would come back when it was hot, so 120*+ qualifies as hot. I will buy a dirt bike or a side by side so i can tag along. :grin:

7 Likes

What you got? Certified?

1 Like

I ride at the break of dawn so even in the hottest of climates i can get in a good hour or 2 at a deceit temp, and you already know when the cal city facility is finished im there bro. What you think riding in SFL during the summer is a breeze,

We are gonna rent you a bike…we can take it easy, but you have already seen what a long day on the bike looks like calorie wise. You should see what those days look like when im really up in some mountains doing like 3000-6000ft elevation days.

i know you will be down…i know your an animal when it comes to work…Im sure your ego wouldnt let some unhealthy eating guy outdo you! LOL. As you know if its good for me…i probably wont like it! LMAO.

7 Likes

sweet thanks. How many L/Hr you shooting for ?

1 Like

Did a few small upgrades over the last week still have the dewax column, just have not mounted it, as I dont seem to need it…

19 Likes

26 Likes

It’s been a really long month.

But I finally got around to welding together the stand

Wiring the heating bands shortly and booting up for a test.

This battle station will soon be fully operational.

30 Likes

rock’n’roll!

1 Like

Is this a WFE?

2 Likes

Wfe/ffe swappable center spool and wipers - the seal on top can be taken off and used as an agitator in my cryo ethanol extractor spool as well - it’s not pumping all the way down but that is cause the weld job was crap - my stainless guy was a a shitshow-
I just hired the lead welding instructor at a local shipbuilding company to do the rest of the work and his shit is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: once he is done with my stuff I’ll gladly get custom fabricated pieces made for you kind folks of future 4200 cause this forum has been just about the best thing for me- I would not be doing any of this without this community.

31 Likes

![the%20start%2020190130_184801|666x500](upload:

//1LCDE2My21sIbpwejPyYg96qJS1.jpeg)

Here was our starting Processing lab, the new building being ramped up as we speak for 2500-5000lbs daily throughput for bulk processing. Should be finished in the next 60 days! This portion will convert over to purely isolation and white label under cGMP and iso9001, and Thc hopefully soon.

30 Likes

53 Likes

One of my babies.

23 Likes

Damn sir that is Spick and span :clap:

3 Likes

Finally got the cryo ethanol extractor wrapped up and ready for service- in-line filters strapped in loaded and ready for the Easter Bunny.

What should I name her?

The concept is based on the Lost Biologist Bucket tek and post process - but everything is set up inline and can be operated solo- once I get my first few hours of processing done I’ll make a post and figure out the throughput- looking like I should be able to get 12#/hr through this lil Sputnik lookin chunker - the insulation maintains very low low temps in between shifts so the dry ice consumption is very low.

Results incoming tomorrow once I spin down the first run.

Thanks future 4200.

41 Likes

I like the floor

6 Likes

Your missing some duck tape lol ratchet strapps for the win

4 Likes