Lets see your autoflowers

I’m looking to expand my knowledge on auto flowers. I have a cycle of about 250 Ethos OG Kush at the moment and I am hoping to find some solid strains to grab for future runs hopefully based on your recommendations! Looking to find some good cultivars so if you know of any solid breeders to check out let me know!

2 Likes

You cannot go wrong with mephisto or night owl seeds.

6 Likes

Just because you said you’re looking to expand your knowledge here’s some links for everyone to enjoy. Already DM’d you about beans.

https://www.theautoflowershow.com/

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Mephisto. Ethos is also throwing down fire on autos. Had a client do an entire field of Planet of the Grapes for an early outdoor.

8 Likes

Dinafem Haze auto’s are a sure fire way to get some nice, quick, short haze flavor.

3 Likes

What is that? Like an 1/4 per plant?

3 Likes

My buddy pulled ounces per off mephisto all last year

3 Likes

Thats gotta be a good 42 grams on that plant if there dense buds. More like 28g if its a little fluffy.

2 Likes

I’m throwing up a veg tent now and was thinking of running some autos in there. I’ve got some beans that are a magic spoon cross that have root beer terps. Hoping to blast that shit…make me some root beer dabs…

5 Likes

I honestly don’t know much about the cannabis plant. However, I’m amazed by it’s ability to be controlled by those growing it. I was just speaking on it today in fact. I honestly have no clue what a dry yield would look like from a whole undried plant.

I can say that I was embarrassed after my first harvest, but only because I don’t know all of the nuances.

@Cloner seems to have some good autoflower strains. I might have to give a go at a few different strains. Do autos resemble the photos dead on or is there some differences in bud structure and smell?

1 Like

Ok, bad pic. It was a half gallon pot, finished at 24” and got an oz. the outdoor ones got 4 oz with the extra leg room.

4 Likes

I feel like I can taste the ruderallis in almost every auto. It adds this subtle sweetness type flavor to it’s backcrossed lineage.

3 Likes

I was thinking 1 gallon. So it’s both of us, not just the picture!

1 Like

I’m not against autos, and am as amazed by this plant as I am by orchids. Read about orchids, and get back to me…

Plants are easy, and this plant is a weed! However, everything can be controlled to the umpteenth degree with plant. I’m amazed by what you can get through environmental factors through this plant.

It’s THE most replicatable plant on earth genetically. But it’s so determined by factors that it can be controlled… It’s amazing really

3 Likes

Imagine if it was a crime to kill a plant.

3 Likes

Then I’d be a happy executioner…

I honestly need to go to bed, and am just stating for the record to show

You can wildcraft papaver somniferum, but it is illegal to pick/kill/harvest them.

2 Likes

Abattoir is going to be my brand. Straight to jail.

Check out my autoflower Instagram
@goldie.canna.grow

Been running Magic Strains and Binary Selections since I started.

1 Like