Lets have some fun! Post your reclaim pics!

I figured we can all have some fun with this thread… Lots of weird post of late! Lets see some of your reclaim shots… and what you all plan to do with it!

Ill start this party out! Look at this reclaim ball in my rig from the week. Didn’t do my typical Sunday cleaning. I’ll clean this out today and it will go down the drain! Lol.

14 Likes

Kinda looks like an olive haha.

My rig was just cleaned, so I can’t play though dammit

6 Likes

Also, good on you for keeping clean nails!

I see so many pics with grungy ass finger nails, gross!

9 Likes

I remember when someone called me a wook, and I countered with I shower 2-3x a day!

I’m also meticulous about my nails too. Lol. If I get bike grease under my nails. I sit there with a vinyl brush cleaning them till they are clean. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I try to keep em clean too, I have a fingernail brush I use religiously lol.

6 Likes

Should I smoke it or just boof it?

5 Likes

Gross old pic of my old car rig. Stem was glued to a half inch of reclaim on the bottom :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Just cleaned my stuff too :frowning: I had percs filllllled with the 'claim

1 Like

Hahahahahaha I just happened to stumble across this in my photos

2 Likes

My reclaim is actually tasty because I run my temps low as I’m all about those terps. I dab mostly FF resin/diamonds. I bet most or maybe none could not tell this is reclaim if they dabbed it. I put it in the vac oven at 90f for a few hours and dab away.

Here is where it came from. I only dab reclaim from the neck only. You can see the juicy snot ball before I removed it yummmmmmm.

5 Likes

I think i know who you are talking about and their nails make me wanna vomit…

1 Like

Now who’s gonna do the reclaim challenge? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

5 Likes

My daily of smoking wax, hasn’t been used in a good while now as can see empty & still duuuuurty with live resin/ rosin claims.

Peep dat opal doe :drooling_face::smirk:

3 Likes

First pass distillate SOP.
Temperature, 620F.
Vacuum level, Forehead veins.

16 Likes

Oh man I’ve got some science to catch up on here today. The alien will have a rosin baby by the end of the day

1 Like

I like how this topic has evolved into a combination of people obscuring their fingernails from view or proudly displaying their nail hygiene with reclaim loaded rigs. :rofl:

5 Likes

Wtf lol

If you guys saw my fingernails…

Lol

6 Likes