Legal outdoor CBD/CBG/CBC genetics supliers for EUROPE... Where to buy

So here’s the problem at hand.

EUROPE has a 0.2-0.3% limitation on hemp grown outdoors ( we know that by now)…

We (several farms in EU) are on the lookout for quality and ratios of cannabinoids that will not surpass compliance levels.

If you have good genetics, can arrange for EU delivery and can stand behind them with CoA and cultivators feedback that are coming back for more…

Maybe even info on resistance to pathogens, perhaps insects or any additional info an agronomist finds helpfull with genetics ( is much appreciated) .

I urge you to send me a DM and we can make a good season of 22 and the ones following.

Any tips on good experiemces with genetics (or bad) are highly respected as quality info…

Sadly Im appauled by current incompetance in the field of stabilization, feminisation providing quality feedback on profesional questions that do not get a decent reply, rooting out bullshit companies (sadly this is to often) …

Some say Im demanding, but making a profit in this bussiness more or less is reliant on sustainable genetics, land, processes and being there for you clients…

Ok thank you to anyone who can help or DM me for company details.

Best, G

1 Like

CBC Genetics :thinking: ??

1 Like

Finding genetics that don’t grow above the legal limit of thc, especially with scalable results, isn’t really happening. You need labs for conversion and remediation

You should add that we are talking about 0.2% total THC here in Europe.

With CBD varieties you can max reach 5-6%, with CBG a little higher around 8%.
And once you start extracting you’ll need a narcotic license anyway as soon as you are one micromol above the 0.2%.

Are you looking for strains for smokable flowers or just biomass cannabinoid production?

Sounds like a shit show. You can grow and chop early but those numbers are attainable I’ve been sent some great smelling CBD flower that was 6% but I never retested it myself so could of been a paid lab result.

The only genetics that will be below that 0.2% total thc are CBG strains, most CBG strains should be able to go to full flower without going over. It is not possible to be below that level with CBD strains, not even if you harvest a early really. And CBC strains are not a thing.

So you should get some CBG seeds from a trusted vendor who has good feminization rates… Oregon CBD is top of the line but prices are high… Probably some other decent vendors for CBG seeds also out there.

Note that CBG varieties don’t have that dank smell that some people might be expecting from thc/cbd buds. This might impact your product appeal if growing for smoking flower.

A lot of cbg genetics like to flower early, just FYI. I had to keep my seedlings in 24 hr light until planting. And you never know what a variety will do until you try it in your own field. I have tried to test a variety in a container first, but the coa came out completely different than the same genetics grown in the field.

We know the CBD:THC ratio to be in Cannabis arround max 30:1, more likely 20:1 considering a good yield genetic. So the max. CBD amount you could aim for would be arround (20*0.2) 4%.

Considering above said you should consider cultivating CBG which comes more easy solid under 0.2% and with room for >2 variances from expected value THC.

We are from Switzerland and have clones and seeds stable under 0.2% but mostly CBG. U.S. providers have this too. There are some CBD-Strains but you would need to control other variables to make sure to be in the legal guidelines (time of harvest, type of fertilizer, etc. ).

i am always talking about total thc which is THC + THC-A x 0.877…

BUT i would advise to NOT grow CBD, CBG in EU, better go Switzerland where the limit is 1% THC!!!.. Next are Italy and Austria with 0.5/0.3… Legal risk is too high EU. SWISS CBD outddor is at CHF 200, GH at CHF 600, Indoor at CHF 1200 average good Quality. Atm € to CHF is approx. 1:1.

If you dig deeper the more you discover this market is a shit show. Most of the “under 0.2% Thc weed” in EU market comes from Switzerland where the Flowers are extracted down to legal level of 0.2%( by BUTANE, PENTANE, PROPANE OR more SELDOM CO2).

So the “Essence” is taken out of those flowers … talking shit show…

2 Likes

In your land does thcv count towards total THC?

If not, people may want to look into high CBDV genetics

Hey guys… Thank you… I am well aware of all of this battling the hill from 2017 and consulting in several different climates and pedogeographical conditions that certainly produce different results due to the ephadic factors on same genetics.

I have a keen eye for phenotypic differences, and having a msc in cannabis physiology, and also have a lab with an expert team, that is very reliantant we did see ratios of 1:35 to 1:40…

Selling is possible to austira and switzerland with the correct and understanding bussiness to bussiness coordination.

We test also for butane residue and we can determine if a CO2/ether strip was conducted.

Open polinated variants of tiborszallasi produce those rations of 40 for example.

Im looking for something new that is not just just some dinafem packaged as Futura… I dont mind this however as inspectors cannot diversify the seed from clone, and they only rely on chemical analysis.

Being it has to be conducted in the 2-3week it will never surpass the 0.2%. Benchmark, so we grow until ripe.

I have found a thc free cbg ( ND on 4 different test) variant but its bullshit in terms od yield and architecture.

So i like to have terps, and yield and im gonna be ok with 0.3 where our fields are located.

The search for proffesional breeders, that converse continues…

Interwstingly enough it does not consider it as an isomer…