4 Likes

50 pounds of bio?

Yes of dried material. Nug and trim. No FF yet

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Static electricity :zap:

@Gumby looks great man congrats!

God damn this is beautiful :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks man much appreciated. We’ve been consistently running 50lbs in about 5 hours and now we’re out of material. Lol my investor/partner is happy and mad. We didn’t think we’d get it dialed in so fast.
I just got some inch hosing to wrap around the exhaust on the vac pump to exhaust into the fume hood that’s only a few feet away. So now if it does happen to pull some vapors it will all be vented out. I’ve been watching the exhaust when pulling vac on a recently emptied vessel and haven’t seen any butane vapor fumes or anything. But after the other few people on here recommended it, better safe than sorry especially when the hose only cost like $20

3 Likes

Where’s you order the stackable shelves?

From AI

1 Like

Got those temps dialed in steady at -40 to -50f. Recovery is at about -20 to -30f. Hitting around 2lbs/min. Insulation obviously helped a bunch to keep everything consistent.

11 Likes

Congrats man , even if is an old thread this shit right here is the American dream being lived out. Props to you!! Clean Setup for sure.

4 Likes

Tight

1 Like

I have also found that the people working at bhogart don’t know anything more than the paper work says… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: But I love the gear.

2 Likes

Lol most common response I hear. Basically just get sold a ton of stainless steel and pumps and gotta figure it out on your own. But once you do it works amazing. We’re running through material faster than expected. Kevin the co owner did help us out after we had some serious problems so I’ll give him some credit…but customer service should definitely be better

1 Like

Kevin is a very cool guy. I started with bhogart in 2013 and love him and Tom

3 Likes

Ya I’ve actually known Tom since I was in high school through a friend he dirt biked with. So he was a decent acquaintance. We were around each other a lot but didn’t know him well enough to call him directly for my order. Probably could of…but still didn’t feel like we had that relationship. But yes, Tom is a very good dude, Kevin proved himself to be a very good dude over the last 2 months.

1 Like

Just glad you’re confident sounding and pumping out product. That’s all you can expect from any of the owners at these places for the most part. Lucky you even got ahold of one.

2 Likes

@moveweight Lol honestly one of the reasons we went with Bhogart. If you read my post directly above I’ve known Tom for a long time. So if shit really hit the fan I could get his personal number/address and stuff. Luckily it didn’t come close to any of that. I remember in like 2013 telling my buddy i was making oil and he was like have you heard of Bhogart? I of course I said yes…and he’s like oh shit that’s Toms company. So always wanted to go with them to support a dude i knew. Just glad everything finally worked out and we’re pumping out product

2 Likes

It’s who you know, who will make it right and keep business. Everyone’s got a different experience. Just glad to see you rocking and rolling.

1 Like

Thanks man much appreciated

1 Like

I think if I spent what you spent they might have been more into helping me? But I also wasn’t buying something so intricate. I’ve still spent almost 20k with their company over the years. And after 3 year of production everything is still working smooth. But yeah, I had to modify the cooling capacity. I also use dry ice so everything is extra cold where it needs to be.

1 Like