Learning to make water soluble products - Are you teaching/consulting?

Hi everyone,
I know there is a ton of information on making water soluble products on this site, and i’m going to go through it. But i’m wondering if there is anyone out there experienced in this field who is willing to consult/teach. I’m looking to speed up the learning curve and put out the best product i can, and some information i have is throwing me off.

I’ve taken delivery of a UP100H. I’m not looking for anyone to do this for free and am willing to pay for your time.

1 Like

@Zack_illuminated

They got equipment idk about SOPs

@Dabatronicus used to make some of the gnarliest water soluble Nano. Too much had you walking like your drunk and giggling at the sound of yourself breathing

2 Likes

Heres some vids and such of work ive done for a few companies. Just uploaded all relevant ones on one of my folders have more if you’d like too see.

I have my own stabliizier recipe and have proven nm sizing thru a particle size analyzer. Have done alot in relation to post sonication as well, whether it be remediation of heavy metals, sterilization of a failed batch, infusion of edibles, drinks, etc. Also can help you bring costs down substantially with a diffferent filter the companies provide you that clog after 3-5 gallons(8 inch filters.) Filters are 1/8th the cost and can be reused approximately 50 times.

The test at 400 nm was after we added glycerin and a shelf stable ingrediant approved by the CDPH to be a shelf safe product for a year after manufacturing. It normally tests around 150 nm before the stabilizer, and sweetner are added. Ill add the photo of tests post process but pre dilution when found.

Feel free to private message if you have any questions or would like to discuss, and please excuse the comments on my videos. I was tempted to crop them but fact is i was new to it at the time(and not the position i was hired for) and was very excited over successfullly reverse engineering sonomechanics recipe. I have plenty failure videos if youd like to see the process :sweat_smile:. Cheers

2 Likes

We formulate all sorts of water soluble products. Please shoot me an email gabriel@stillworxbrands.com

1 Like

i recently hired someone off here looking forward to diving in

To make water soluble products? Hows it going? Where are you based?

Just to be clear, are you saying you tell people how to make what they are looking for, or that you make it for them?

Thanks, but thats going to be too expensive to be viable. For the volume of that product that you need, shipping costs alone are going to be high. I’d rather go the Polysorbate/Lecithin/Water route. I think that will be substantially cheaper.

You would tell us what it is being used for ie gummy, liquid beverage, powder beverage, etc. We would send you the non infused ingredients with an SOP on how to add your cannabinoids whether that’s distillate, live resin, hash.

If your in CA we can make it for you or if your hemp our partners can make it for you.

Thanks.

Thats when the costs start to increase to the point this becomes less viable.

I’ve seen one product that makes the whole process easy - but at a cost to convert at $2k per KG of distillate it pushes the cost of the final product up too much. I understand this process can be done with Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Olive oil (or coconut oil) and Distilled water which would be a fraction of that.

Sent you a message a few days ago. Not sure if you saw it. I know this forum software isn’t exactly cutting edge.

Do you have a kcup maker by chance?

1 Like

I believe i do.

Never did hear back from you.

Looking at one of your videos again, it says 100mg per 15ml. Isn’t that on a low side? Wouldn’t a 30ml tincture bottle substantially more than 100mg of CBD? (i’m assuming its CBD).