Large Scale C1D1 butane extractor for sale 80% off plus huge C1D1 and multiple 16 cuft ovens

16 cubic feet runs on 220. Located in soutern oregon. The other 4 are still in crates. 15k a piece. 20% discount paying with bitcoin.

Making changes in our business and dont need all of these.

One crate is open though

Also have 3 revco -80 freezers 5k each

Just opend the door so reading less but here is the front

2 Likes

Sweet. Are these from Cema??

3 Likes

They are indeed

Actually going to put this up too. Just have a lot of eqhipment. Currently have an offer on the unit for 350k so open to see anyone elses interest. Cost was 500k plus 30k iced tek and phase converter 5K, also inlcuding about 10k in line sets and high pressure clamps. Also including g 2 300 liter collection vessels in that price. So total cost was 550k and current offer is 350k. Reason for selling is this is just too big for what we are doing which is a high end retail focused brand. This is oerfect for a recreational thc lab. We never ogt our license, tried our best with CBD and its just not the right fit. We have a booming retail business and now its time to find a new home so if your interested hit me up. The machine is the pe120 and if you look up type that into the search bar you will pull up our other post from a while back that has all the specs.

Also we have the staff that could possibly move with the unit.

Alsp selling c1d1 for 20k

3 Likes

How do you like the massive oven? What’s the quality on them like?

Really impressed with the quality. The doors are like safes when you open them. Really thick glass. Holds vac like it should. Shipping took about 5 months whivh was a super pain but over all its nice to have a big over when pumping out crude you can just out it in a 5 gallon bucket and let it do its thing. The removable shelves are the biggest win imo. We have another 16 cuft that is wider and shorter with no removable shelves which limits it capacity. Although those shelves are individually heated which is a plus.

2 Likes

If you still have those ovens I’d take them off your hands. DM sent…

Bump as previous fell deal fell through. Open to offers and or trades.

Price drop now 350k

Moving in a different direction. Needing to get this moved.

275k all in.

C1D1 room 14 wide x 20 long x 16 high
PE 120
5 16 cubit feet ovens
2 - 80 freezers
5 edwards 30s pumps
2 300liter collections vessels
ICED Tek for improved recovery
350kg scale
5000lb scale
Lots of line sets, manifold, cold injection coils, spools, crc, high pressure clamps,
200kg of silca
Lots of extras.

Really wanting to make someone happy with a super deal. This machine is going to be sold or traded and im willing to pay 5% if the deal is brokered. Happy to have a call or video chat with anyone who has questions. Will accept crypto, hemp derived d9 liters, cash or open to some cool trades but dont really have anything in mind however like i said im open to it as its time for this machine to find a home and I have another flourishing business that I just dont have the mind share for so unfortunately for my butane baby she is going tonhave to go :stuck_out_tongue: Let my loss be your gain.

225k all in.

Any help appreciated from people on the fourm. Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Seperating everything out some of the products for sale

Pe120 extractor paid 500k now selling for 100k which is 80% off. This machine has all the bells and whistles for a thc lab that is looking to get into the market.

Icedtek paid 30k now 10k which is 65% off.

I can utilize the other equipment currently so not pushing hard to get them sold. Howveer if you scroll above and see something that you want just reach out.

Pump the bump

You still selling the room and freezers or chiller

C1D1 Room will be sold last if the machine has not being sold. Happy to sell the Icedtek.

interested in the C1D1.

can you please DM all about the C1D1. The most important is, does it have HVAC, UL listed and peer reviewed

thank you

Hey there. We are not selling the c1d1 uf the machine has not moved. This is from c1d1 labs. Im not sure of the certifications.

Still have this extractor. Make me an offer. This macine can be certified you just nee the space to put it and ul has to come out ans do an inspection.

Trades welcomed. I can certainly figure out a deal to make some very happy.
We can also talk about someone putting their license at this facility.

Hey Everyone,

100% selling everything and I mean everything. It will go before the end of the month as we are moving and I’m not taking the equipment with me.

PE120 EXTRACTOR MSRP 500K SELLING FOR 75k an 85% discount. Currently can do 250lbs in 1 run. Also comes with upgrade butane falling film and iced tek worth another 40k

5 16 cubic feet ovens was 15k now 6k a 60% reduction

C1d1 room with exhausts and fans was 40k now 16k a 60% discount.

The line set and high pressure clamps are an additional 20k at least. All for free with purchase of machine.

All reasonable offers will be accepted.

I will do the whole entire lab for 100k and I will through in a 40foot container too worth 8k. You won’t find a better deal anywhere. Did I mention it can also be put in a licensed facility ?

1 Like