Do isolate! Jacket Reactor and Crystallization Reactor for sale in USA

Update

New units, one year warranty for free new, no tariff

You can choose 50L and 100L, if you need, please contact me

A new batch has arrived in Los Angeles, brand new units, great stock, if you need them, please contact me, both 50L and 100L are available, fast delivery within one week in the US!
sara@korayinstrument.com
+86 18039575547
Thanks so much!

Chillers provide cryogenic cooling, working with reactor

50L AND 100L

Excellent price and delivery time,pm me

Can choose 50L and 100L,with jacket.

All in stock in Los Angeles,Pm me
Chiller,Reactor,Centrifuge,GDX,Heater,Roto,Glass bottles…

Let you get it fast, stocks are tight, Chinese New Year is coming soon

Crystallization Reactor for sale in Los Angeles, 50L and 100L available

A new batch of jacketed glass reactors has arrived in Los Angeles, you can choose 50 and 100L, ordinary or explosion-proof, first come first served! 86 17839983630

Can choose size

Boom…

Use 40/80 chiller to cool 50L Jacketed glass reactor, work extremely efficiently, the temperature can reach as low as -80°C, they are all in stock in Los Angeles, if you need them to work, please let me know, give away $300 worth of insulation jacket!

Jacket glass reactor
Made of high borosilicate glass, sealed with PTFE components, high vacuum, the inner layer can be used for stirring reaction, the interlayer can be used at a high temperature of 200°C to a low temperature of -80°C, to achieve the recovery and distillation of the reaction solution.

There is an equipment warehouse in Los Angeles, convenient order, trust, support cash deal or card , check what you lack, come to me, provide good prices and services, establish a good business relationship,the most important,Provide equipment solutions and warranty services for free!

Brand new unit for sale in LA, use it for crystallization, reactions, filtration, etc