Do isolate! Jacket Reactor and Crystallization Reactor for sale in USA

Available in stock, great price, with filter, made of borosilicate
07H13B{ZOKIM4KGBVU4PJE_副本

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

know how ridiculous what you say :rofl:

Talk to me again when you use your own photo as your avatar

3 Likes

This explains a lot.

Focus on high quality equipment, provide good prices to meet the needs of buyers, all machines through ISO and CE, can also be customized explosion-proof models, UL certification, tell me how great you want the machine to work for you! These are all sold in Los Angeles, more details please contact me, as always to serve the people! THANKS

The glass reactor and the crystallization reactor are sold again in Los Angeles, USA. Both have interlayers and are made of high borosilicate glass. They are resistant to high temperatures, not easy to break, easy to operate and safe, and provide matching solutions.

More detailed product pictures, you can choose the size, the machine is made of high borosilicate glass, PTFE, not easy to break, high temperature resistance, the inner layer has a stirring reaction, can be used with chillers, heaters, vacuum pumps, etc. to complete chemical reactions, Separation and concentration process.

If you like and need them to work for you, I will provide you with good price and service, all sold in Los Angeles, same day or next day shipping, fast delivery, support pick up, thank you
Email:sara@korayinstrument.com and Whatsapp 86 17839983630

Did the ChiCom just roast Extractionperson2.0? :rofl:

1 Like

Reactor and crystallization reactor for sale in Los Angeles, excellent price, high quality, made of high borosilicate material,PTFE components sealed, high vacuum, with interlayer, the inner container can generate cooling and heating, and can also be controlled The temperature of the material, reaction, recovery, distillation.

Fast delivery, accept cash, support self pick up, tell me the size you need

Provide matching solutions, chillers, high and low temperature integrated machines and reactors are all in stock in Los Angeles. They are made of high borosilicate material and PTFE. You can choose common models and explosion-proof models.

Double-layer glass reactor
It is made of high borosilicate glass, sealed with polytetrafluoroethylene components, and has a high degree of vacuum. The inner layer can be used for stirring reaction, and the interlayer can be used at a high temperature of 200°C to a low temperature of -80°C to achieve recovery and distillation of the reaction solution.

Offer a turnkey solution

Jacket glass reactors 50 L and 100 L on sale

Sold in Los Angeles, USA, the 100L crystallization reactor has been sold out, and 50L is available.

Order the jacket glass reactor,will provide the insulation jacket for free! Choice of 50L or 100L PM me​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:sara@korayinstrument.com :fire::love_you_gesture::gift:

There is still 50L of crystallization reactor available in the warehouse. If you need it, please let me know, thank you!

The last 50L crystallization reactor, discount 500, if you need it to work, come to me quickly!