Do isolate! Jacket Reactor and Crystallization Reactor for sale in USA

-$500,PM me great price,do isolate,Crystal,reaction,can up to high tem200,low tem-120°C,High borosilicate glass material,with warranty,new unit,can pick up#Crystal reactor​:fire::smile:

The crystallization reactor is sold in Los Angeles, with an excellent price. It is used for crystallization, reaction, reflux, isolate, and solvent extraction. The whole body is made of high borosilicate glass, which is resistant to high or low temperature and has high work efficiency. It can be used with a chiller. $500 off, let me know ASAP if you happen to need it working, sold in LA, fast delivery!

86 17839983630 Thanks! sara@korayinstrument.com

Discount price, who likes it? Crystallization reactor, brand new unit with warranty,can pick up

The choice of 100 L and 50 L, with jacket,borosilicate glass,resistant to high temperature,works great!

Customize different styles of reactors!

The 100L reactor is the most popular

Good Refrigeration Effect

The last two 50L and 100L reactors are for sale in Los Angeles at an excellent price, with insulation jacket, no tariff,and support for pick-up.
sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp:86 17839983630

#Jacket Glass Crystallization reactor for sale in Los Angeles, great price, $500 off! Do CBD isolate, reaction, extraction, reflux, etc. Let me know if you need it to work!:smile::love_you_gesture::fire:

Brand new unit, with warranty, in LA warehouse, discounted price, one unit only, PM me quickly!

High borosilicate glass material

PTFE paddle

High Quality Machine

Crystallization reactor for sale in Los Angeles, who needs to use it to isolate? Provide turnkey solution,discount price,with warranty,Brand new,Pm me!

sara@korayinstrument.com 86 17839983630

Fast delivery, sell jacketed glass reactors and crystallization reactors, can pick up from California warehouse, excellent prices!:fire::bell::raised_hands:

Rotary Evaporator for sale in Los Angeles, 20L, offering a turnkey solution, video from the customer’s use!

Crystallization reactor for sale in LA,It can be used for hemp reaction, filtration, crystallization, reflux, etc. It is made of high borosilicate glass, PTFE paddle plate and high quality machine.Pm me great price!:smile::fire::love_you_gesture:

Hey,We have some glass reactors in Los Angeles.
Now we are doing sales promotion.

If you still need them to work, please let me know as soon as possible, a small stock! thank you😄

proxy-image

Brand new unit, fast delivery!

$500 off, only 50L,PM me quickly!

Last Crystallization Reactor Sold in Los Angeles, 50L, does UNK1, can react, filter, crystallize, reflux, etc., brand new unit, with warranty,Contact me to order,best price!86 17839983630Email:sara@korayinstrument.com

Jacketed glass reactor is designed with a jacket for heating or cooling.This Jacketed glass reactor can be used for vacuum stirring reaction, high temperature and low temperature reaction, constant speed operation mixing reaction, distillation,negative pressure operation,etc…

Crystallation reactor is a commonly used biochemical instrument that combines the functions of a reactor and a filter. It can be used for crystallization, concentration, distillation, reflux, separation and purification,etc…

All for sale in Los Angeles, high quality, warranty, free replacement for any problems.Let me know if you need them to work.Thanks!:hugs::love_you_gesture::bell:Complimentary insulation jacket!