Laboratory/Production Manager looking for open position

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a new position within the cannabis field, preferably running a QC laboratory, post-processing laboratory, or extraction facility. For the past two years, I have worked in large scale hemp processing facilities with CO2 extraction capabilities of >300kg a day. I have experience with winterization, filtration, falling film evaporators, short path distillation, isolation, and final product formulation (including unique tincture and topical formulations). I have optimized extraction efficiencies and drastically decreased run times on solvent recovery, filtration, and decarboxylation during my time here. All the while, I was running our QC Laboratory to analyze products, biomass, concentrates, and raw materials via Shimadzu HPLC and GC-MS. I am currently managing batch logs, SOPs, and documentation to create a QMS fit for GMP.

I am willing to relocate to any part of the US for the right position, and would look to move quickly. If you are looking for a self-starter, team player, and natural leader, please feel free to reach out with any positions available.

4 Likes

Good luck I hope you find a position.

3 Likes