Laboratory Logging - Files for Extraction, Distillation, CRC

Seeking Organized Templates for Extraction / Distillation / CRC for Staff to log duties and make reports. Cleaning duties. Drying duties. Inventory sheets. Whatever isn’t proprietary and would be helpful if shared for all.

Figured I’d see if anyone had some decent ones that were open to all.
I gotta dig through my files and see what I have.

1 Like

:eyes: interested.

I posted mine here before. Idk what to search to find them. I usually use words like batch record and log. Good luck.

3 Likes

I have a Google sheet that tracks companies, yields, incoming material, cost of packaging/labor/extraction materials, etc.

Reach out to me if interested. I never implemented a crude/distillate section though. Used it at the first place I worked to differentiate shatter/sugar/ and live resin batches, so each has 2 sheets correlating to their yields, costs and projected income.

I don’t have a copy of the actual batch logs I used at any of the places, my bad on that part but that’s a lot easier to make a template of.

2 Likes

Just figured a crowd sourced Template would be fun to make / see what everyone has been using. I’ll bug more about it when I get some time thanks!

1 Like

Ya absolutely! Just wanna make sure what I have is relevant or useful to you (or anyone else) before making it public myself.

Hey im wondering if its still available i use google sheets on the daily and ive been trying to find a better tracking method

anyway i can get this sheets as well?

I would love to get these sheets also.

Thanks guys

I have posted all my old bio-to-iso forms, maybe they will at least help get you started

2 Likes