Laboratory "grids"

Never knew that. :thinking: I will try not to patronize them when it comes to cannabis related stuff

1 Like

I think that they’re afraid of the implications of fiber and bioplastics, and are in general, turkeys

3 Likes

What a horribly written article and ugly website

Any idea where to acquire all those chemicals behind him?

4 Likes

Collage chemistry labs, storage rooms.

I assure you that shulgin has a lot of chemicals that you would be very hard pressed to find at the local college.

2 Likes

8020 is the best, just picked some up at the scrap yard for $1.60/lb. No wobble. Hoping to eliminate all of my regular round ring clamp stuff with it

2 Likes

Dat Schlenk

7 Likes

The problem with that is the individual wires may be to small for a boss head, or bear the weight of the glass.

my old one was made from 1/2" rebar spray painted black, you could climb on that thing and it was like 15 ft long.

home depot+mig welder+rebar= :grin:

5 Likes

Wow. That was actually one of my first thoughts but then thought to myself “that’s a bit excessive”… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

why kill when you’ve got overkill? lol

1 Like

Aluminium will be less expensive and more like Shasha’s… :wink:

rebar should be cheaper still.
the 1/2" diameter is relatively important.

that uline rack would be essentially worthless for this task…

3 Likes

According to an episode of Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia I once saw on Vice, Shulgin had many of his precursors supplied by fellow clandestine chemists who in some cases synthesized them for him or in other cases ordered them on his behalf through their own various suppliers. Apparently he was one of many chemists in a network, all having the same goals and principles regarding personal drug use as it relates to self exploration. Pretty neat stuff to consider

5 Likes

I was just considering a grid skid on wheels instead of getting a table and mounting it to the back. Honestly just want it cause it looks cool.

1 Like

-deleted-

The problem is they actively talk shit about cannabuisness. All the OGs I know in this industry refuses to supported them based on morals, Im sure they have fine products. Do you really want to help someone profit who looks down on what we do?

2 Likes

No. I don’t. I’m sure I could find better manufactures than ULINE too.

2 Likes

I think they are all stainless steel, the clamps and rods all have some weight to them. Definitely not the highest quality stainless though.

We have several sizes of lab frames from Ohaus available. Most are offered in both aluminum and stainless steel - Lab Frames - Stands & Supports

Sarah’s is a vacuum gas manifold…he usually filled it with Argon.