Lab testing

Hello.

How can I send in a sample of D9 to a lab to have analyzed? I contacted KCA about it few months ago but they only do CBD/hemp and D8, but I’m wondering about D9 as I have a few products locally I want to lab test to show everyone a good idea of the local concentrates.

Thanks.

Nonsense.

They simply won’t violate federal law and accept cannabis samples across state lines…nor will any other lab actually worth getting your samples tested by.

You have to be IN a legal state, and send them to a lab in the same state…

7 Likes

Sucks being in an illegal state…
Totally understand your frustration. Working blind sucks. But like @cyclopath mentioned you gotta be in a legal state…

2 Likes

Kca has a DEA cert, if you ask them they can send you a disclaimer to put in the box which makes it legal to ship d9

2 Likes

Ohh ok ok.

I just remember them saying only hemp products or something. Can’t remember exactly at all my bad. Not trying to supply bad information just bad at remembering.

I thought for lab purposes, R&D specifically, could send in any sample. So I would have to fly into the state where said lab is and give sample in person?

Thats what I meant yes.

I need to get familiar with lab laws I guess lol. As I remember seeing a 3rd party lab testing substances like heroin, xanax, mdma and more for R&D and health purposes and people were sending in samples on the daily and they posted them on their site.

1 Like

It is a disclaimer saying the material is hemp derived and needs to be tested. We can handle hot material, but getting it to us is the question.

4 Likes

Ah I did not know this, I thought you had a DEA exemption letter that allowed ppl to ship you samples legally

My mistake

4 Likes

Same. Oh well.

I have learned now.

Has to be DEA-DEA, unless there is an exemption on the senders side to my understanding. Could be wrong.

2 Likes

They seem to have a system in place that tests for most all drugs

1 Like

Thats the exact company i was referring to

They have all sorts of substances they test

I had an idea on how to address this very market using numerous forwarding and mailbox services.

It would have to work one direction only. No names or information from the senders saved to protect everyone involved. Order generates a QR code that links to where your results will be once posted.

Too many people growing for themselves or otherwise don’t have access to testing, oddly even in some legal states. That’s a shame. I wanted to know. Thats why I bought my GC. I know others do too, they should be allowed to (for a fee :innocent:)

3 Likes