Lab Technician job opprotunities in Wareham MA

Company: T. Bear Inc
Role: Extraction Laboratory Technician
ROLE DUTIES:
• Operation of extraction processes; follow existing operational procedures & SOPs.
• Role includes but preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction, execution of extraction, and processing in accordance with state and local standards.
• Mastering operation of sophisticated extraction equipment to ensure consistency and efficiency of product through quality control, testing, and procedures.
• Maintaining strict inventory records in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Disposal of waste in accordance with state regulations.
• Complete the cleaning & sanitization of all equipment, work surfaces, and tools.
• Maintenance of extraction equipment and facilities.
• Work in conjunction with Laboratory Manager to deliver product on schedule
• Assist Management with implementation, formulation, and production processes for new products
• Additional duties at the direction of Senior Management
QUALIFICATIONS:
• Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Must be familiar with (ethanol) extraction equipment, rotary recovery equipment, and fractional distillation equipment.
• Desire to Learn & Advance in role and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment & work quickly without compromising accuracy.
• Good organizational skills to create an organized workspace for the highest level of productivity.
• Excellent planning & preparation practices
• Excellent research and data analysis skills, good documentation practices, experience with vaporizer oil post processing techniques & formulation.
• Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs unassisted.
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES:
• Positive attitude
• Ambitious
• Hustle
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Strong computer skills.
Salary: Full-time $42,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Insurance: Will offer subsidized health and dental coverage
Employee Benefits: weekly catered lunch, free snacks & beverages, and more to come
Tentative Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Dental Insurance, health insurance, paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday

3 Likes

Howdy neighbor. I’m in Plymouth.

3 Likes

Sorry meant private

Hit me up direct about this i have 10+ experience on both coasts but i grewup here in mass and RI :slight_smile: