Lab Tech 4+ Yrs. Exp. Looking for Work in Maine

Over four years of combined experience, demonstrated leadership, and success as a Cannabis Extraction and Refinement Technician specializing in closed-loop carbon dioxide extractions in large-scale facilities. Recognized as a results-driven professional with a consistent track record of strong performance, a deeply ingrained work ethic, and unwavering commitment to providing the highest quality of service. Commended for the ability to adhere to strict safety guidelines, resulting in consecutive years of accident-free lab work.

EXPERTISE
Cannabis Manufacturing
Daily Extraction Processes
Data Logging & Inventory Records
Efficiency Gains
Laboratory Management
New Product Development
Production Operations
Staff Training & Management
Standing Operating Procedures
Vendor Relations
Workflow Automation

CREDENTIALS
Eden Labs Extraction System Operator Training Certified
ExtractionTek Solutions 1300/C Hydrocarbon Closed System Loop Basic Safety, Operation & Maintenance
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course
Adult First Aid/CPR/AED American Red Cross
ServSafe Food Handler Training & Certificate
HAZMAT Training & Certification

TECHNICAL PORTFOLIO
Microsoft Office Suite
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Metrc Seed-to-Sale Software
Smartsheet Platform

PICTURE PORTFOLIO

4 Likes

But can you wash?

2 Likes

Only in my puddle stompers…

On a serious note, I am looking for a solventless extraction job. I do not have extensive hands on experience washing but do have an understanding of the principles of making good hash. Here are a few pictures of flower rosin pressed on my girlfriends hair straightener in secret.

Most of my professional experience involves managing CO2 labs in gmp compliant facilities. I am willing to start at the bottom with a company and prove myself to work my way up. I am a good worker with strong attention to detail and critical thinking capacity. Able to take and follow directions but can also lead a team and act independently if required.

Please direct message me for a copy of my resume and references if you know anyone who may be interested.

1 Like

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & HIGHLIGHTS

M Plant Productions / Santa Rose, CA
A type 6 extraction and manufacturing company. Starting a Type 11 distribution operation to maximize utilization of large warehouse space and optimize supply chain.
Lead CO2 Extraction Technician / 2020-2021
• Responsible for leading and developing a carbon dioxide extraction department and
cannabis extract refining department
• Served as the subject matter expert for the Extraction and Refinement Departments
during the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification and state licensing
process; participated in the lab build-out, staff hiring, scheduling, and task allocation
• Implemented efficiency gains and revised standard operating procedures, such as
recycling CO2 to reduce consumption and adjusting extraction parameters to
increase product quality, operation efficiency, and safety
• Led extraction and refinement procedures, including winterization, roto-evaporation,
decarboxylation, centrifugation, media filtration, and product formulation
• Maintained peak laboratory conditions via scheduled maintenance on equipment,
updated record logs, and mutual vendor relations
• Acted as the Regional Brand Ambassador for the Northern California region to
promote the brand and cultivate dispensary relationships; collaborated with the sales
team to secure partnership contracts
• Assisted the New Product Development Department; participated in weekly meetings

The Green Solution / Denver, CO
The leader in cannabis acceptance, accessibility, compliance, quality, and market share. Winner of over 100 awards.
Lead CO2 Extraction Technician / 2017-2020
• Oversaw a carbon dioxide extraction department; generated $21MM in annual revenue
• Logged over 1,500+ hours operating Eden FX2 20L 5k and Waters SFE BBE p-200
carbon dioxide closed loop extractors
• Involved in CO2 extraction, fractional distillation (Short Path and Root Sciences
VTA), steam distillation, ethanol extraction, hydrocarbon extraction, and
water/solventless extraction
• Skilled in operating a Thompson Duke automated cartridge filling machine with an
estimated 900,000 cartridges personally filled
• Collaborated on new product development, including isolated terpenes, HTFSE,
shatter, and unwinterized raw cartridges
• Refined cannabis products, including winterization, rotovapping, refining waxes,
shatters, edible oils, and cartridge oils
• Trained employees on the operation and safe handling of equipment in a 22,000 square
foot facility

3 Likes