Lab renovations, updates, equipment retrofits - SEE PHOTOS

Name: thenaturalengineer
Company Name:
Contact Info: chemengdev@protonmail.com
Team Size: 2

Services Offered: Consulting, General contractor, design, engineering, training, etc…
Rates, if public: 150-300/hr
States Available in: All 50 & International
Insured?: Yes
OLCC Workers Permit?: Yes

Hi all, offering my services once again. Posting photos on this feed of my previous work I have done.

From conceptual design, to final training and facility management. I have designed and built out all forms of manufacturing facilities.

Training for anything from conversions to live resin production.

I have recently been the senior engineer for a large public cannabis company. We renovated multiple labs in a very short time span.

I have construction and engineering design experience, allowing me to design updated/renovations and get the renovations finished on time.

Working in dangerous and hazardous environments is common place; I have trained many fresh-extractors how to operate machines competently. People who have 0 machinery experience.

I have trained multiple teams for hazardous material clean up and emergency management, as well. In my time working with some of the largest corporate cannabis companies, I have ran into some of the scariest spill experiences from equipment either set up improperly, or from user error. I can confidently say emergency response and clean up is a strong suit of mine.

Having cultivation and retail business experience as well, I am able to help you manage and increase efficiency on your harvest/curing processes, as well as packaging and graphic design assistance as well. I have helped launch multiple products that are currently successfully sold on the CA Regulated cannabis market and Oregon market.

Previous work of mine had me working daily with the founders of Terp Hogz, developing new methods for managing the Oregon grow, mostly focusing on harvesting techniques. They were expanding the cultivation sites significantly for 2021, and thus wanted to solidify the harvesting SOP this year.

Having said that, product & process R&D is one of my other strong suits. I have helped multiple companies with their formulation of new and existing products, selection of packaging, and branding. All of these aspects must follow include a METRC compliance paper trail, something I also have much experience with.
I am a college trained BS/MS engineer with a LOT of chemistry and physics knowledge.
I have worked with almost all cannabis processing equipment suppliers!

!

5 Likes

Why do I have the option to edit this post?

Nice lab by the way.

4 Likes

because you are a level 3 regular!

2 Likes

You’re a regular now, you can re organize and edit titles. Congrats.

1 Like

No not the title… the post

1 Like

because its a classified ad i think.

1 Like

This cam up a few weeks ago… I dont remember the reason :thinking:

@cyclopath do you remember the reason?

It has nothing to do with lvl 3

1 Like

It’s a wiki

4 Likes

Somebody turned it into a wiki accidentally was my guess.

Wiki wtf

2 Likes