Lab equipment for sale. Summit 50l short paths, Sri instruments and more

We are going a different direction and some equipment that we have needs to find a new home. I will be posting links to stock photos to give you a idea of what we got. I will be taking actual photos soon. Here are some items that we have. We are taking offers. Dm a offer on anything listed below.

• 3 Summit Research 50l short path distillation systems with Techno Heat touchscreen mantles, polyscience IP-100 immersion chillers and rebuilt Edwards e2m30 vacuum pumps.One laminar, cold trap and edwards pump per system.
    Comes and heads are the 150mm bore size. We will sell all 3 or will break up to sell into systems. FYI No chillers for the head condensers in these sets. Each system cost 40k new. We would make a 100 liters in less then 24 hrs.

https://shopbvv.com/products/summit-research-spd-4-mpd-hb2-150mm?variant=31625491185760&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwLKFBhDPARIsAPzPi-KamKu7q37rhgMtH3E-YOGLHPgZDh3TB77gHVCclLYjW_-y9nh1YX4aAqRYEALw_wcB

• Sri 310 gas chromatography tester 110v
    Paid 12k
    Analytical Equipment

• Agilent Ipd15 Dry scroll vacuum pump. Fresh from rebuild.
    Paid 8k new

https://cascadesciences.com/shop/ovens/vacuum-oven/vacuum/agilent-idp15-dry-scroll-pump/

3 edwards e2m30 used.

• Summit Research Apollo vacuum controller
2 Likes

What are you looking to get for the Sri 310??

2 Likes

I open to offers. I’m fair. You have a number in mind?

Not really but I’m certainly interested as have cash ready for one.

2 Likes

I messaged you

1 Like

@Killa12345

1 Like

Update* I also have this Summit discharge pump see link. Brand new in box

1 Like

How much @Cbdeez?

Moved your post for you, we have an “equipment for sale” sub category in the classifieds section. Please try and keep equipment sales there :+1:

3 Likes

I messaged you @The_Lone_Stiller

1 Like

Thanks @ky_cbd

1 Like

Bump!

Sri has sold

3 Likes

Discharge pump has sold

1 Like

50l short path has sold. 2 sets left

2 Likes

i just wanna review @Cbdeez selling service. Dude is top notch. made sure everything was good with SRI. made sure everything was delivered.

cant thank him enough… ran about 30 test yesterday alone for practice…

10 Likes

Thanks @Killa12345 that means a lot buddy I appreciate that! Hope you enjoy the tester!!!

1 Like

SOLD
Got this 8x20 c1d1 unit for sale as well. Has fire suppression and is air conditioned. Brand new. Never even stepped inside. Not focused on extraction anymore. Just gonna focus on the growing so I decided to sell it. Msrp is 66,500 message me if you have any interest. Thank you.

4 Likes

Apollo controller sold

2 Likes

Inside the c1d1

Sold

3 Likes