Lab director position available at our sister CBD processing facility. Still available

So it’s 80,000$ to start and then quarterly evaluations for pre determined raises based on benchmarks hit. Which we can discuss. But basically start at 80,000$ and the next quarter we see how you did and if everything went well then you get the pre determined pay raise, then the next quarter same thing. exponentially getting raises with us as we both grow.

Also open to discussing offering equity/buyout options.

Our sister facility and my own company work hand in and hand and will be working with me as well. I’ll ensure you don’t have to deal with chads or all the hell that corporate America is.

Full benefits and paid time off. Also assistance with relocation. Orlando has very low cost of living.

As some of the big names on here can tell you, I’m a pretty chill and reasonable guy. Look forward to hearing from y’all.

21 Likes

Love seeing these posts!! keep crushing it and taking care of the industry peeps!

2 Likes

Had some great interviews so far! Keep them coming people. Will be making a decision probably over the next 2 weeks

2 Likes

We have found some possible shift leads and specific people for a couple divisions of the company but still haven’t found a fit for the lab director position.

Please have worked with ethanol at atleast 1000-2000 pounds per day. Preferably cbd but even thc at that scale is fine.

Also please make sure you are willing to relocate to Orlando in the next month or 2.

I’m tired of interviewing people, finding someone that’s a great fit and then them deciding that no they don’t really want to relocate.

Thanks !!

5 Likes

I know someone who might be interested. Can I get contact info for her?

1 Like

Hello brother was just searching around on future 4200 and ran across your ad of which I am very interested. I’m originally from North east Florida and have relocated to Northern california for the last five or so years to pursue my love for the plant. I would love to talk with you more about the position you have in Orlando I’ve been looking for a reason to relocate back home I know the area very well and I’m sure i would be a big help to your business.

1 Like

How do I apply? Or where do I send my resume?

Still looking for someone. Really need to have atleast done 250-1000 pounds a day as a lab director or something high up in management or something.

Can discuss possible part ownership or profit sharing percentages or production based bonuses. About to blow up as there’s very little competition in Florida. But need to help get these guys going

2 Likes

Man If only i didn’t have a family and a major love for oregon I would love to give florida a chance for a while.

3 Likes

Seriously, @Siosis! Move the lab to the Oregon coast, and I’ve got you! Or maybe we can talk about contract work, as my wife gets the final say on moving and says “absolutely not” when it comes to Florida.

3 Likes

I second this, get a lab in Oregon and you will have a much easier time finding qualified applicants!

1 Like

Haha true but then I’ll be 1 out of 200 instead 1 of 8!

2 Likes

But you’d also have the best people running it and cutting edge tek being brought to the table and researched. Just sayin’…

sounds like he’s trying to have both

He is. I’ve also been trying to convince him to move out west for a while.

1 Like

Maybe you guys can meet in the middle in Missouri or something and both be miserable lol

4 Likes

We could push it north to Canada and maybe pull you in, too? I might be down for that, especially if it were on the coast! And that last comment had me dying! :rofl:

(Sorry for derailing your thread @Siosis. At least you’re getting frequent bumps.)

1 Like

You’d temp me if there wasn’t that little clause at the bottom of my ownership agreement that’s says “if you leave, we WILL find you” lol

1 Like

Lmaoooo

1 Like

Apparantly Sid is financed by John gotti

2 Likes