Lab database sop/software

Was just reading into the features and it seemed like the ticket. Have you heard of any WP plugins that handle manufacturing? Looking to start tracking batch numbers and batch specific COAs since I pulled the trigger on an SRI GC. Would be super sweet if there was a WP plugin that handled something like that.

What about plain ol lims…?

2 Likes

Yes WP ERP has a sister plugin that is specifically for managing tasks and duties. I’ll track down the name of the developer…

These are the developers

Here it is:

If you want a fully functioning WordPress CMS + Connection to CRM + ERP

THIS IS MY CURRENT FAVORITE SOLUTION.

Always available for tech support / aiding your business with hands on work if you ever need.

You will have a full fledged business all hosted with your domain / website / on the cloud if you go this route.

I offer assistance starting at 2000/year
Involves setup / Maintaining / Hosting / Custom work up to $500 in modifications programming.

I’m about to begin taking on more clients and finishing up some projects. Feel free to inbox if you face a hurdle.

Advice is always free in the @WebITGroup

I’m always waiting for new topics to help with.

Shortly with a new PC (excited it arrives tomorrow) I’ll be doing weekly work again after I’ve settled down a relocation and new business.

2 Likes

Ignore me. I should read more. (Edited message)

The reason I’m here is I was staffed with running odoo for an equipment supplier here. But I wanted to afford my family in LA… strongly suggest wp erp if you’re looking for a web solution. Odoo is lacking in CMS abilities.

@vapejet I’m always available to shoot the shit on this subject. Excited to test your capsule filling.

1 Like