L2L or 21+ Michigan - Flower!

Okay - so about 6 months ago I was gifted by way of amazing fundraising campaigns here with the Future Fam some pretty amazing strains.

The first half have finally come to fruition.

I’ve got…
Resting Bitch Face
Ice Cream Cake (so much better than my previous Ice cream cake, that now we calling it Sandwich)
First Class Funk
MACv2 (which is probably my favorite out of everything, you know who you are this cut is fabulous!)
Motor Breath
Peanut Butter Breath
MEATZ (Meat Breath x Skittlez…is calling it MEATZ too much? we don’t think so…)

I need people who want to try these things. Or people who want to snag them from me - top shelf flower, reasonable pricing.

Beyond that - for any licensed processors, I’ve got trim from these bad boys available until its gone. I’m saving some for myself, but I’m willing to let our community enjoy what I have grown.

All that being said - if you are in Mid-Michigan and you are a licensed operator, HMU. If you are in Mid-Michigan and you are 21+ and you want to swing by our shoppe in Lansing, HMU.

I’m excited about these new varieties - I need feedback from Michiganders, as I keep being told that my nose just don’t know what Michiganders want. Come share your knowledge and your love of the plant with me. Or just buy some cause you want to make it into something else or sell it. Either way - I’m excited to finally have these Future Fam cuts available in Lansing.

Cheers all.

–Cass

11 Likes

MEATZ is a fantastic strain name.

Wish I was closer, sounds like you have some great terps!

2 Likes

Sounds delicious. Got any product pics, think that might help push some sales for you :slight_smile:

Well yeah! I posted some in the Flower Pics thread - here’s some more though. I’ll get some trimmed flower photos when I’m in the shop tomorrow - I only had flowering shot on my phone. :smiley:

MEATZ 57 days

Ice Cream Cake (Sandwich…) 55 days, followed by 45 days

First Class Funk - Harvest day!

Motor Breath - Day 57 (I got a bit obsessed with how she leans to the right <3 )

Group Shot of Resting Bitch Face - followed by Day 45

And MACv2 (you know who you are, she’s beautiful and smells amazing!!) Day 54

I’m smoking RBF right now - gonna see how she impacts my video game playing this evening… if anyone wants to HMU on League of Legends. :stuck_out_tongue: <3

10 Likes

I’m in mid Michigan, out of town right now but will hit you up when I’m back around

2 Likes

I’d love to check your stuff out, I live in Lansing.

1 Like

The lab just gave me the results for the First Class Funk. I knew it was amazing - but this amazing?

15 Likes

Those test results speak to your abilities as a grower. Great work!

1 Like

Looking great, would love to check things out, I also live in Lansing

Looking for someone to process?? Have a licensed facility in Hastings looking for bio

3 Likes

Always looking for good trim for runs, shoot me a PM if you still have any you wanna sell or get rid of. My labs in the UP and we rock some high end concentrates and looking for some fresh strains.