L2L Biomass MISSOURI

Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for quotes on THC biomass (trim or nug) in Missouri for ongoing L2L business with a co2 extraction lab. Please inbox me. Have a great day!

1 Like

Good luck beware of pesticides that barely pass COAs we have had problems with that and the state of Missouri takes forever to give permission for remediation once it gets flaged in metric.

2 Likes

Appreciate that will definitely keep my eyes open. Where are all the Missouri cultivators at? I was expecting a bigger response to this. I am new to sourcing biomass for a lab though. Think my next move is emailing those holding cult. licenses…

2 Likes

There are only 49 approved cultivators in MO. I doubt most of them are on here cuz otherwise there’d be better flower and concentrates on the shelves lol

12 Likes

We’d love to get you guys dinner on Grand Lake here in Oklahoma near MO Boulder. 844-OIL-GUYS send me a text.

3 Likes

Will do for sure man, that sounds great! Won’t be out there for a few more weeks, but I’ll shoot ya a text when I get settled.

1 Like

@BigChongus What is distillate generally going for in MO? At least from the outside looking in, looks like you all have a great market there.

1 Like

:slight_smile: how about that dinner? Regatta or mulligans in my area on me.

1 Like

Distillate in METRC is going for anywhere between I’d say 12-20/g from what I’ve seen since I started a few weeks ago.

1 Like

My man! I haven’t forgot about ya. We’ve been real busy since we moved to MO - My buddy and I are definitely planning on cruising down to see you one of these weekends. I’ll shoot you a text today so you have my number

1 Like

Hilarious. Missouri, I know the operator at Mama J’s dispensary…

:grin::muscle::joy::dash:

1 Like

We can get you liters of licensed distillate and likely some over priced trim. Dm

1 Like

Private message me for more details. I may have what you need