Kungfuvapes Omega XL postless/wickless Huge sale need gone ASAP

Hi everybody, i have a bunch of units of the new kungfu vape Omega XL i am running a liquidation sale on to move them asap as we are no longer making rosin disposables.
This is their newest device featuring the on/off switch on the bottom, when turned on the device runs a 5 second pre heat cycle to warm up the oil then it is good to rip.
The device is wickless/postless utilizing HCB technology, It works amazing for properly processed rosin, as well as HTE and live resin. It can work with straight distillate and terps, but it is a low temperature device so depending on the amount of terps used it may not produce the biggest clouds, but the flavor is amazing.
The company (kungfuvapes) used to require a 5k pcs MOQ for custom branding and charged $3.3 per device. They have now lowered their MOQ to 2k pcs charging $3.5 per device, with a 2 month lead time.

Other than meeting those MOQs and dealing with lead time you can order the devices on there website for $5 each with a maximum of 500pcs. Or you can go directly to the factory that they work with if you know them and get the devices a bit cheaper (still dealing with lead time).
This hardware is nice because you can change the grommet size to accomodate 0.5g or 1g without changing the device. Kungfu has both sized grommets in stock.
The devices i have on hand come stock with 0.5g grommets, but i also have 500pcs of 1g grommets available as well.

The devices i have for sale do have our brand logo on them, however it is not very big. You can easily size permanent adhesive strain stickers to go over the logo, or size a full wrap to go around the device (alot of rosin companies are doing this now with the O2vape).

I have 2500pcs of teal devices
and 4900 pcs of black devices, (note the black devices do have our logo on the mouthpiece, I would be willing to sell them with our logo but if you are seriously intrested in purchasing you can reach out to the company and see what they charge for mouthpieces and i can deduct that off the cost if you do not want the ones i have, lead time for mouthpieces is probably short as well and they have multiple different styles to choose from.

The teal devices were MFG about 7 months ago, the black ones are a fresh batch (batteries only 3 months old).
If you have a serious inquiry and would like to see the devices with the logo, black mouthpiece logo drop me a DM.

Devices are available now in NJ for pickup, could potentially schedule tristate/surrounding area delivery. As well as shipping, i will pay shipping costs, accepting paypal/cashapp/zelle.
Ideally i would like to sell all/bulk of them at once, but will be pushing for 1000pc minimum due to the outrageous sale price i am offering. Potentially willing to do 500pcs with slight price increase.

I am looking to get $1.3 per, If taking most/all potentially willing to go slightly lower.
Looking to sell ASAP, Serious inquiries only please do not waste my time this is a super come up for whoever is intrested.

Check the pictures for reference, this is the link to the devices.

IMG_5776
IMG_5777
IMG_5778

1 Like

Reducing price to $1.25/each on 500 pcs
$1 each on 1000
can negotiate even lower if intrested in all of them.