Kratom CO2 Supercritical Extraction Possible

I am going to send you a private message. Let’s hop on a call and see if there is anything we can work on…

2 Likes

Everybody be warned about dealing with Dutch. They have scammed several Kratom vendors on the Kratom FB groups. They show pallets of shots ready to go, take payment and never send the product.

@Dutch

1 Like

Hey, Teknikk7! Champs is only 1 month away and I’d love to meet up with u and all the boys to straighten all this out, as previously discussed! Please, consider this an invite to put all the efforts you’ve put into the awareness campaign, you based on snips and pieces of heresay and really find out what happened from the court docs I’ll provide. If not, I will expect no more rhetoric and/or slander from you anywhere or our attorney will be forced to pursue the same legal actions against you. See you in Las Vegas!

No surprise from the same guy that posted this to skirt his responsibilities in another thread.

1 Like

I’ve reached out to the client that was victimized in this and offered to find resolvement in this so we should all be on the up and even shortly! Normally, don’t do much biz on here myself, but I do care about my reputation in the community, so I’m open to any and all reasonable ways to resolve what needs done, bring the “real” scammers, Dane Gilman & Jimmy Mariano to the table and casterate them, well ya know what I mean!

Does anyone know where we can source Kratom seeds or a small tree?

Why not provide the court docs here? Edited as to not dox anyone of course.
Seems a lot more simple than meeting up at champs.

Ltr to Marino rev (1).pdf (46.5 KB)

I like the way you think GreenDot !
Uploading the file here

2 Likes

like a dead guy cares for his plants

I bought 4 “Varieties” a few years back from mytreesoflife and was happy with everything.

They will get em to you! And if not shoot me a PM. :call_me_hand:t4:

To get back on topic… Fresh frozen Kratom could be very interesting :rofl:

In all honesty I’ve never tried Kra extract, but my arm could be twisted.

1 Like

Everytime I’ve seen you on here, someone being scammed seems to follow. Hard to believe you’re still level 1

1 Like

Bro, he paid the piper…

(1/2 of mushrooms and a handy for a level 1 is the word on the streets)

Guess, Haters still gonna hate, no matter what!

scammers gonna scam