Kiss filling machine "capper" input requests

Hey guys im the maker of the kiss filling machine. Were starting the process of building our capping solution. So id like to get input from you in the field of features you want for a capping solution for press fit lids. Were focusing on press fit bc for screw tops i recommend the @vapebit. I cant compete with that lol. Its to quick for too cheap.

What features do you want for press fit capping at scale solutions? Our prototype is set up rn to press fit 100 at a time in stock foam packaging as that seems to be most common

Please keep this post strictly bout capping machine suggestions and nothing else.

3 Likes

Honestly I want to see it in operation. This is only semi automation right? I still require someone to sit in front of it?

1 Like

The filler. Yessir its semi auto. Were working on an upgrade for it to turn it into fully automatic but were still a ways out from that as were now focusing on capping solutions and personally im not a huge fan of fully automatic. As the boss i prefer to have an employee i can question vs questioning a machine

3 Likes

It’s also about 10x cheaper to do semi-automatic with these types of systems.

2 Likes

10x is a stretch. 2x, 3x maybe. But shouldnt be anywhere near 10x. Were working on an x,y,z tray as a potential upgrade to the kiss. My goal is to have an xyz tray be sold for very reasonably to attach to the existing kiss. The whole goal of our company is to make a line of equipment with more realistic pricing. Nothing against some of the machines up like 40k, but our main goal is to make something reliabke, fast. And much more modestly priced than tbe majority of competitors.

1 Like

If you want truly 100% automatic, with 99.999% accuracy? That takes precision components, good design, and a fair bit of implementation time.

My in house designed semi-auto 100 block capper is going to cost me something like $750. Maybe $1000 if I get fancy with it. I could see a fully automated one costing something in the range of $10k pretty easily, without even factoring in time. And then there’s calibration, programming, testing, etc etc etc.

Shit adds up real quicklike.

2 Likes