Kind Oasis Vegan Infused Gummies. Free samples, reviews and current specials

Kind Oasis is a premium vegan infused gummy manufacturer from Milwaukee, WI. Each gummy is handmade in our own commercial kitchen. Then cured to perfection before being shipped directly to our customers. We take pride in our quick turnaround times and top notch customer service.

Our gummies are made with pectin and minimal other ingredients. They do not melt or stick together. All gummies are cube cut and dusted with sugar. Corn syrup or Organic Tapioca options available. We offer a wide variety of all natural flavors and colors. Flavors include: Black Cherry, Fruit Punch, Blue Razz, Peach, Pear, Kiwi, Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Lime, Green Apple, Cranberry, Pomegranate, Grape, Mango, Watermelon, Lemonade, Pineapple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Mixed Berry.

Order from in-stock options, or customize flavor and medicine upon request. Additional functional ingredients may be infused in with your cannabinoids of choice. Packaging services available too.

Free gummy samples to all future members. Please DM shipping address and whether d8, cbd or both.

Please review our gummies and customer service here if you have had the chance at testing them or working with us. Would love all open feedback!

4 Likes

Current holiday pricing -

• 25MG Delta 8 THC - 20 cents per gummy

• 50MG Delta 8 THC - 25 cents per gummy

• 25MG Full Spec CBD - 20 cents per gummy

• 50MG Full Spec CBD - 25 cents per gummy

• 20MG CBN - 40 cents per gummy

• 20MG CBG - 20 cents per gummy

• 12.5CBD:12.5CBN - 20 cents per gummy

Minimum order size 440 pcs per flavor/strength. Please reach out for custom orders and instock gummy options. Will quote orders over 10k pieces. Pricing does not include shipping. Running about two week lead times on custom orders.

2 Likes

Kind Oasis has the best full spec CBD and D8 gummies. I think I’m on order #3 or 4. Their customer service is responsive. The product is excellent and the price is right.

4 Likes

These still available??

Their new <0.3% THC-compliant gummies are excellent. Most of their square gummies are 3.4-3.5 grams, which puts each one at 9-10 mg THC. I hauled beer kegs for years. They did a version for me with 10mg THC, 50mg full-spectrum CBD per gummy and my old back has never felt better. Perfect to stay functional during the day or for older med patients.

4 Likes

Just want to chime in. Just got my sample of 5mg d9, 20mg d9 and 50mg d8. Just split them with the wife. The flavor on these is insanely good. Texture is PERFECT. I honestly would choose these over regular candy any day…

Effect wise, time will tell. Will edit this in a couple hours after I see how these hit me!

Thanks again, extremely happy with this product.

9 Likes

When I got my samples from them they sent me cheese from a local Wi market.

Still have their gummies and eat them occasionally. Love them and they’re still edible, can’t even remember when they sent me them, but they’re still good.

3 Likes

How are you infusing vegans in gummy’s?

5 Likes

I think they mean it’s just vegan friendly, and infused

Reminds me of “lets eat grandma” instead of “lets eat, grandma”

1 Like

Other vegan gummies have a weird “chew” to them. It’s either their recipe dialed in or how they cure them, but these have a super duper palatable texture.

3 Likes

I was 50/50 on it. I like the squishiness but pectin has a weird texture to it that I still need to get used to.

Little gritty for me compared to gelatin

hello I contact you by email my very difficult to have an answer to make an order do you have a watsapp

Wanted to chime in that our company utilized Kind Oasis recently for some gummies using our extracts and the resulting product was top notch.

I would highly recommend them.

3 Likes