KifCure & Carbon Chemistry

Hey Guys, My name is Sam and I am a Kifcure Sales Manager. I wanted to let our Future4200 fam know we are now the newest distributor for Carbon Chemistry and we couldn’t be happier about this new relationship.

As we dive into this new relationship, I would love to hear stories from you guys about how you use media’s and like products to enhance your products. Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Cheers,

Sam Katz,
KifCure Total Hemp Solutions
Skatz@kifcure.com

4 Likes

Help me out with what is exclusive.

5 Likes

Uh, what exactly has been a game changer?

Makes me think you don’t know anything about this “game changing” media you referred to and are fishing for input on what powders you should stock and promote from Carbon Chemistry.

To me, that doesn’t feel like you add any value.

Maybe @Killa12345 will toss you a bone

1 Like

Which part of the USA do you have exclusivity? This does not help some of our members that sell Carbon Chem online, especially considering it’s mostly drop-shipped. My 2c

im wondering the same as i dont even see them listed as a distributor??

im glad im the one and only distributor in the southeast… and i think the only worldwide distributor… i wonder if im exclusive

We mostly ship from FL. 99% of our orders are shipped from my warehouse. We stock about a metric ton of every powder to make sure we don’t deal with supply issues. I guess that’s why you can see me on the distribution map and the only one in the SE

Only massive pallet orders are drop shipped

4 Likes

Yeah — now that I think of it, a ton of distributors hold inventory… good to know!

If CC is actually offering territory exclusivity to new vendors, you might wanna get in on that!:joy:

2 Likes

A while ago I asked for FL. They already know I’m like amazon and ship worldwide.

Hi Moveweight,

My name is Kelly and I am our director of operations. Our excited sales rep miss spoke and I will be replacing his post with an updated version momentarily. I wanted to reach out to extend a hello and open the door for collaboration.

Thank you for pointing out this error.

4 Likes

An honest mistake, no worries!

The new sales guy right now:

8 Likes

Yup thats about right lol. Nice to meet you all!!

3 Likes

welcome to the team… sorry for the posts… just thought maybe i didnt get the email!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Carbon Chemistry network! There’s so much opportunity in this space. @Killa12345 has distinguished himself a the consummate later in customer service. I’m looking forward to seeing how @Kifcure takes this commodity product and wraps it on added bake for the customers.

At this point in the industry, we are still a few years away from true saturation. Now is the time to become established as the leader in service, quality or and/or price. Find your lane and get yourself dialed!

6 Likes