KCSO seizes 10 million marijuana plants in 11 hemp fields in Arvin

Obviously this was going to happen, brilliant in theory lmao, but I wonder how prevalent this is.

459 acres is a lot of dope.

2 Likes

Whomp whomp whomp…

i wonder how they determined it was cannabis rather than hemp. It would be soooo fucked up if it was heady hemp and not cannabis.

On another note…this is a real thing. havent heard of many commercial hempers without a few rows of cannabis mixed in there. this was suppose to be one of the largest cannabis seasons ever but it dont look like that is happening.

5 Likes

There is no way they tested 10 million plants. There was a lip in they ship.

3 Likes

Holy monkeys. 459 acres is a fuck ton

1 Like

This is why we will never see legalization. It is too difficult for the government to control.

Was this actually potent or was it the police seizing acres of 0.5% hemp that just crossed the limit in an attempt to fight back against legal hemp and claim they made a huge bust?

3 Likes

They said “preliminary testing” revealed it to be cannabis and not hemp. Here in michigan we test 25 plants from a contiguous plot and only the top 2 inches of each of the 25 plants. Possibly the farmer got bunk seeds and thought they were legit and got his crop tested for harvest??

That’s how these operations always go down. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer… or if you’re like me, swallow your pride and just don’t make enemies.

I’m willing to bet this was the result of an anonymous tip from a jealous ex-wife who saw all that undocumented dope $ and realized her $5000/month alimony payout wasn’t enough to satiate her lavish lifestyle.

Don’t let yourself fall for a psycho wahman and get into a lovers’ quarrel that you can’t escape. To put it simply: don’t stick your dick in crazy.

9 Likes

I wrote on here about 20+ years ago my crazy 5 year girlfriend called the police on me cause she thought the grow house was my second house for cheating. When I set her straight. 2 days later. She handed them the power bills to the other house. Needless to say that meant some jail time for your boy! :man_facepalming:t3:

While a good girl can make your life a million times easier like mine. The wrong and possible put you under the jail like we say in Florida cause your there till you die.

5 Likes

“Hemp” is a joke, being played on us by rich ass holes. Ever here of Poo Dollar? $60 for 30mg CBD at the gas station. Prison time for my hero’s. Throw that shit in the harbor.

I used to stay at this trap house when times were getting tough. Young adults coming in and out dabbing anything that was left on the table. Had product stolen from me by people I hired to help me. So I was walking my dog scooby, and I didn’t have a dog bag for his poop but I did have a dollar! I thought it would be funny if one of those assholes picked it up. So I put the poo dollar on the stairs outside and waited for someone to come by. Unfortunately the next person to come by was a really nice young man and he picked it up and put it in his pocket!

Moral of the story, don’t poo dollar your enemies, you might end up screwing over one of your buds!

9 Likes