Kaweah Bravo Cannabis Derived Terpenes Back In Stock!

Hey all,

What’s up, I’m Jack with Kaweah Bravo. While we have been quiet over the past months, we have been working behind the scenes to ramp up our patented cannabis derived terpene production system.

Kaweah Bravo is ready to accept new clients at this time and I’m excited to say we’ve got some really great strains in stock. If you’re interested in true cannabis CDTs (not from hemp) shoot me a message here or through our website where you can find more info, Kaweah Bravo Website

Happy to answer any questions about our premium terpenes.

Current CDT strains

Red Velvet
Strawberry Banana
Afghan
Grapes of Wrath
Orange Banana
Ice Cream Cake
Papaya Punch
Purple Punch
White Runtz
Emerald Cut
E-85
Doggy Bag
Lemonchello

Any samples available? Interested in trying but an initial MOQ for 50ml at retail is not feasible for me

1 Like

How are you able to get these outside of state and not L2L?

they look delicious

They contain 0% THC and are not regulated under laws that apply to cannabinoids

I can definitely organize a set of samples for you. If you’d like, send me an email and we can begin the process! Sales@KaweahBravo.com

As WakeNBakery mentioned our terpenes do not have cannabinoids over any regulated limits.

They taste as good as they look!

1 Like

I have sent the email.

Are these to be considered steam stilled if solvent free, or where these BHO/PHO/CO2?

1 Like

All of our terpenes are from cured biomass, and there is no post processing of the material post extraction. Due to our patented extraction process US20190232190A1 - Method and apparatus for preparation of pharmacologically-relevant compounds from botanical sources - Google Patents our terpenes naturally come out with THC concentrations below 0.3% THC.