JWH 210 chronicles

The reason why these synths can kill someone while you can literally never die on weed it is because most synths (with a few exceptions) are fully (potent) agonists of the cb1 receptor but thc is a partial agonist of those receptors, it is very much as Kratom been a partial agonist of opioids receptor while heroin is a full agonist…

I have found some synths to act as a partial agonist: JWH-073 (now forbidden) and EG-018 (really hard to get)

are the ones that come to my mind.

As you are pointing I think that mix it with an adequate quantity of cbd (something that for some strange reason nobody has been doing) is very important as cbd could compete for the cb1 and cb2 space on the receptors don’t allowing to the synths to a full agonist action…

It has been tested that even thc prevents against synth overdose as thc competes within the same receptors…

Things as a mixture of cbg cbn and cbd come to my mind as an interesting way of minorate the risk with those very wild substances…

Bear in mind that even thc alone (Marinol) has been shown with the potential to produce seizures in large doses, CURIOUSLY enough, seizures. A thing so frequently attributed to synth cannabinoids and an illness for which curiously enough full spectrums are so wonderful.

Seizures, probably an illness closely related to the cannabinoid system…

What I mean with the Marinol thing is that cbd, terpenes, and the rest of cannabinoids are very important for the weed lack of side effects as well.

If you could make a hash with a synth that guarantees the life of people and give them a more enjoyable high than weed , you are a king, unfortunately, this hash is sold most of the time as real hash (aka faking hash) which is very dangerous and no one deserves that.

Don’t offense Roguelab I know your an excellent guy and you are trying to put some light in so dark practices, it kind of recomforts me they contacted you, a brilliant brain and good-hearted one in a crazy sub-world, just try your best as people lives are in play here…

I like your synth/cbd settler :wink:

As veteran of the spice wave in the military around early 2010 I say keep researching. JWH 210 and JWH-018 is the most well documented and safe version of the syth we have from what i was reading back in the day. its the crazyness and control of the new RCs that nobody knows about. JWH has some research behind them.

I will say though I don’t think this information should be widely shared to much, we have another fentanyl repeat on our hands but the market will do what it wants. Spice is still avalaible on the American west coast, but now its marketed towards homeless people, underage buyers, and drug test worried folks, and it seems to became a real problem for them with some of these RCs. Like i tried smoking the new stuff around 2017 and it was such a wild grab bag of hot spots and quality, I think it was CHIMRA or one of those other derivatives, but it defiantly was not the same effect as the JWH line. I think it felt more like herion/benzo effect of blanking out then being consciously high and aware like normal d9/d8 effects, and I had withdrawl effects pretty badly after so minor use, really not a smart reward to risk ratio for harm reduction practices and does more damage then good as substance as whole because most people buying spice usually dont know the diffference between cannabinoids, but hey who hasnt put some weird shit into there body before, at least we documenting it now.

2 Likes

both are full agonist buddy, dangerous shit you want it or not.

yeah your right, of the oldest ones I only tried ur-144 and i liked more than weed. But I dont like thc any way, now i have one of the news and micro-dosing it with cbd gives me a very pleasant paranoia free state I really like, very relaxing.

yeah mate, my understanding has always been the CBD coutneracts the psychotic nature of THC and THC RCs. Thats why you go crazy on high THC/THCV cannabis (I think THCV is responsible for “sativa” paranoid/mental health issues relationship).

Its interesting that ive seen a lot of people have seizures even after first time use of the RCs, i had a buddy spend all night trying RC ketamine and then took one hit of spice and seizured up. very interesting and dangous reactions for sure.

I will say it was after the first banning of sythetics that I really saw issues in the USMC, like people really start having mental health issues, schizophrenic behavior, bunch of other issues. Some of these were sythetic cathinones as well not all cannabinoid focused. “bath salts” were also an issue. Between 2010-2012 I saw a radical shift in military policy and drug use that really had me concerned about where things were going with the synthetics. I Imagine most barracks atleast 25 to 35% of the folks in them were using narcotics of some sort (excluding etoh as a factor), and it became a huge test case i think for why legalization needs to happen as a public safety measure now.

1 Like

Hi bro you on wicker or what’s app