Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

Opposite

2 Likes

Nitrogens contain large partial negative charges

1 Like

This may work! But I bet the yield would be shit

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know? just tossing out my idea? but if the compound is non polar that seems like it would work. I’m just unfamiliar about the basic part? if it needs to be or not?

Pentane I know will work use it. I like heptane it’s cheaper and cleaner than naptha. Always pull hot

7 Likes

ah gotcha

yields with traditional techs right now are around 1-2%, if one sources good input material.

2 Likes

Edits: looks like dmt will be really extracted by nonpolar shit as long as you make sure the nitrogen is deprotonated, is soak the hospital thing in Sodium hydroxide water, followed by any good nonpolar solvent

2 Likes

Yo…I used to have a fat bottle of 5-MeO DMT way back in the day. I’d be at a party…see someone break out the wrong kind of glass pipe…and start smoking speed. I’d casually go over and offer for them to try my shit…I’d load them up a fatty. They hit it hard and usually jumped up and ran out of the room in terror.

41 Likes

bahahahahaahah

3 Likes

Freezing biomass will also lyse to certain extent

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: :joy: hilarious

2 Likes

You have used those sources? You like white or yellow more?

1 Like

What kind of parties you going to?
Lol we dont chill with tweakers

7 Likes

he prefers “full spectrum” :roll_eyes: yellow

2 Likes

I’ve had a loooadddd of time w both sources

I think that yellow is bad talk is BS

:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::rofl: My best times was w that yellow
I’ve separated quiet few times wasn’t pleased. I’m the weird one though. I think some others need to be the judge. Shapes are cool I like full on dragons made legos. Can’t seem to do it w the white but I’m horse when it comes to things needing way more

5 Likes

I suppose no one else partied in high school or college…not that I went to college…but I definitely took advantage of the market it offered. I met lots of different kinds of people.

I dont run in high class circles. I’m blue collar. I live in the woods. In those circumstances, you will, at times, run across a tweaker.

I was a homeless heroin addict 16 years ago. So yeah, I’ve been around some tweakers…yall can judge all day long…

We dont chill with tweakers…but I dont chill with normal people…

39 Likes

People like yellow more from my experience

2 Likes

Yeahhhhhh

I definitely will say EVERYONE body is different. But that yellow packs a punch!

Also idk if everyone has had the chance to play with both as much as I have. Just personal preference

To have an honest opinion you need to try them both a couple times

1 Like

All i know is white costs more

1 Like